I want to say first that this post is not a judgment on individual choices anyone makes; I'm just curious to know how many people plan to see the movie in the theater.

Having known a few people who got very sick from COVID-19, I breathed a sigh of relief when the WW 84 movie was pushed to December and I didn't have to make a decision about whether I'd support the theatrical release by attending in person. Although I know a few people who have been to the movies and described their experience as safe and enjoyable, I'm just not ready to take that risk, no matter how much I want the film franchise to succeed and how much I really do want to see the film on the big screen.

One option I've considered is buying a ticket to support the theatrical release but just staying home. Someone else I know is planning to rent a showing and just take the people in his "pod."

Anyway, what about you? Will your favorite superhero get your butt into a theater seat, will you wait until an effective vaccine exists, or do you have another plan?