Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Then he should be there in the circle. Seems he's still off on a sidequest or unavailable.
    * Gorgon arriving last * You know there was no need to wait in the circle, right? Just be a half hour early, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post

Can we keep this inker or colorist or whatever is different. This is the best Noto art has looked on Cable. And it's not that the art looks bad at all it just looks weak or i think light is the better word kind of faded and i think it washes out the detail. This is pretty

Oh and i never thought i would enjoy seeing Scott and Jean be actually parents. Lol. I'm actually enjoying all the sibling and parental connections. In most books it doesn't work but maybe because kids that are mutants can float around in their own force field bubbles or time walk etc, that it just works so well and feel natural. Even jubilee and shogo work and hes human for the most part unless in Otherworld.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-09-2020 at 05:11 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    It's Hickman.

What you mentioned is just "Any Given Tuesday/2:48pm".
    It’s Hickman and Tini Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Can we keep this inker or colorist or whatever is different. This is the best Noto art has looked on Cable. And it's not that the art looks bad at all it just looks weak or i think light is the better word kind of faded and i think it washes out the detail. This is pretty

Oh and i never thought i would enjoy seeing Scott and Jean be actually parents. Lol. I'm actually enjoying all the sibling and parental connections. In most books it doesn't work but maybe because kids that are mutants can float around in their own force field bubbles or time walk etc, that it just works so well and feel natural. Even jubilee and shogo work and hes human for the most part unless in Otherworld.
    Additionally, I feel that the setting is more suited to Noto's style.
    I've noticed Noto often has largely blank backgrounds, so to pencil the Summers fam in a sleek space station rather than the lush vegetation of Krakoa means he can add a few lines now and then to suggest panels and grooves in the walls/floors and the colorist can add depth and textures while maintaining a cleanliness that mirrors his figure work. The paint/color application we've seen in previous issues on Krakoa is less refined, and as such give the impression of being rushed or even an afterthought.

TLDR: This is clean and beautiful work. Great job, Art Team!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

The art is way better than #1 where it looks like it was fading off the page as you read it.

To be fair, Scott was always nice to Cable, Rachel and X-Man. Jean has some moments with baby Nathaniel, Cyclops and Phoenix and Cable when Scott fused with Apocalypse.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Dupe post.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 10-09-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    "Cable was right!"

I really do love Cyclops being worried about Nathan. I'm gonna miss this dynamic once this era is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I really do love Cyclops being worried about Nathan. I'm gonna miss this dynamic once this era is over.
    Yeah, I love Dadclops.
    Also implied Polyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    She looks like the unofficial leader of the Champions of Otherworld.

And it's not because she's a Captain because Gorgon is too.

Her whole deal revolves around her sword, so she should be leading in the sword tournament. I know some of the others fight with swords, but it's Illyanna's deal. And she's itchin for this fight.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Gorgon already has his swords. Has had them since Secret Warriors.
    ... but both of those swords broke in that run.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Love this family adventure, wish Rachel would have been able to go also.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    ... but both of those swords broke in that run.
    that predates DOX though. As of X-men #4, he has both of his swords

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that predates DOX though. As of X-men #4, he has both of his swords
    but... both of the swords Gorgon have are regular steel. Grass Cutter is explicitly blood red. And it'd be weird for Hickman to forget the detail of a sword HE MADE RED

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Gah! That cover! Look at the little brat with that pubic tuft of hair on the top of his head. Who the hell ever came up with the idea that would be a "cool" look? It's ridiculous. Old Cable would have shot him in the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    Gah! That cover! Look at the little brat with that pubic tuft of hair on the top of his head. Who the hell ever came up with the idea that would be a "cool" look? It's ridiculous. Old Cable would have shot him in the nuts.
    SOoo in the head?
    GrindrStone(D)