Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Changed the Bag to 7, also dropped the Unnamed to 9 - he's still a God of Entropy and fate-warper, but he's slightly less nightmarish in non-prep setting (Mages of oWOD are very prep-dependent creatures, and taking over the Tellurian/Creation was accomplished with quite a lot of prep).

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

And because people complained I was using the wrong Impulse, I went ahead and added the REAL Impulse to my additions.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Well Spoony had some good stuff, over the years (Was "Black Lantern Spoony him or a clone?), I was mostly thinking of the Avatar, esp. from Spoony's reviews (in which he claimed to BE the Avatar repeatedly), that deserved the 9. Stuff like the Armageddon spell, Yvx, or the Hoe of Destruction spring to mind.

Slayer of the Immortal Mondain, the Mostly-immortal Minax, the Dark Being Exodus, Slaughterer of cities (Before he became the Avatar), vanquisher of the Stygian Abyss (no less than 8 times), Titan of Ether (with greater power than 5 Gods of the setting), etc.

Edit: and on his show he killed the Guardian, and vanquished the Black Gate.
    Ehh...........................

That's all titles. Nothing overly near that impressive actually happened via Spoony himself though.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Well Spoony had some good stuff, over the years (Was "Black Lantern Spoony him or a clone?), I was mostly thinking of the Avatar, esp. from Spoony's reviews (in which he claimed to BE the Avatar repeatedly), that deserved the 9. Stuff like the Armageddon spell, Yvx, or the Hoe of Destruction spring to mind.

Slayer of the Immortal Mondain, the Mostly-immortal Minax, the Dark Being Exodus, Slaughterer of cities (Before he became the Avatar), vanquisher of the Stygian Abyss (no less than 8 times), Titan of Ether (with greater power than 5 Gods of the setting), etc.

Edit: and on his show he killed the Guardian, and vanquished the Black Gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Ehh...........................

That's all titles. Nothing overly near that impressive actually happened via Spoony himself though.
    How much of that was on-screen?

And because people complained I was using the wrong Impulse, I went ahead and added the REAL Impulse to my additions.
    I'm not comfortable at all with high-level Flash speedsters on the list. League #1 was lousy with Speed Force

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I'm not comfortable at all with high-level Flash speedsters on the list. League #1 was lousy with Speed Force
    Yeah, this. YJ Impulse was a 10 for good reason, and less powerful than Post-Crisis Impulse.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

I'm not good with Speed Force, I am good with Speed caps. I think Superman is the upper limit if I'm not mistaken.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm not good with Speed Force, I am good with Speed caps. I think Superman is the upper limit if I'm not mistaken.
    Post-Crisis Superman, yeah.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    *shrug*

We've got Max Mercury on there, that's why I assumed the Impulse was supposed to be the Young Justice-era comic Impulse.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

We've got Max Mercury on there, that's why I assumed the Impulse was supposed to be the Young Justice-era comic Impulse.
    Max is kind of pushing it, and pre-Flashpoint Impulse was faster and displayed more tricks than Max ever did.

Mighty Member

To bring back a point that I've raised before:

Kryptonite X has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    To bring back a point that I've raised before:

Kryptonite X has to go.
    Fine with me. No objections here.

*shrug*

At minimum, we need to make sure entries are clearly defined so there is no more confusion.

For anyone who read the Robert Asprin Myth series (Or at least Another Fine Myth) what do you think about adding the joke powder that took away Aahz's powers? For those that don't know, this was something sold at a huge multi-dimensional Bazaar where practically anyone and anything can be bought. It was able to completely take away the magic of 2 pretty powerful Dimension hopping wizards (Demon is short for Dimension Traveler) One of which was on his way to controlling all the magical energy in that dimension. These guys don't have Dr Strange feats or quite close to it, but they weren't pushovers as well. It supposedly can be cured by an antidote and/or a spellcaster that knows the counterspell, though Aahz has never had it cured.

Since this powder could be used against the wielder, can be cured if by rare/difficult means, and lacks feats against Dr. Strange level folks, what should it's price be? I think 5-7, but I'll entertain any decent argument.

*shrug*

Max isn't blitzing Superman that I know of, same as Jay Garrick. Still, I can see where there was confusion. I wasn't paying enough attention during our first match on that count.

Mighty Member

Been reading the Supergod series.

Some interestingly powerful characters probably worth including.

The Iranian thing, the Indian supergod, the Chinese guy would be my proposals.

The Doctor Manhattan-esque guy made by Blackwatch probably breaks the curve, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Been reading the Supergod series.

Some interestingly powerful characters probably worth including.
    Supergod's a really good book. Some of Warren Ellis's best work, I think.

The Iranian thing, the Indian supergod, the Chinese guy would be my proposals.
    Malak, Krishna, and Maitreya? Not bad. Maybe Jerry Craven, too; he at least had a good fight. Krishna had the most feats for any of them by far, though. I'd put him at an 8.

The Doctor Manhattan-esque guy made by Blackwatch probably breaks the curve, though.
    There are actually guys on the list a good deal more powerful than Dajjal. I believe the only power he displayed apart from that kamikaze explosion were his crazy time senses.