Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I thought "Ghostbusters 2" was a horrorshow, but in a different way...

I actually recall a Pay-per-view version of II which I'm pretty sure had the deleted scene of Vigo-posessed Ray attempt to crash the Ectomobile (Part of the scene is still in the montage). Then again it could be one of the memory cheating things, like all the people who insist the Biggs scenes were all there when they saw Star Wars.
    Did you read the comic? And yes the real ghostbusters did the comic!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Like Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein, it's something of a comedy that is taking place inside the confines of a horror film.
    I actually later in years ,wanted Ghostbusters I to get a nod by making a real cult horror about Gozer the Gozerian.If done right it would be freaking awesome.Gozer rocked my childhood

Judging by those comcs,Looks like Vigo's possession was a bit like the mood slime in a few ways-the basic personality was still there, just kind of warped a bit. Ditto with Janosz.

Makes me wonder if that's also how the photo room caught on fire, Vigo going 'through' Ray.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I took the Ray semi-possession, and whatever was going on with Janosz (he was more like a henchman with powers), as the movie trying to paint a picture as to why Vigo was trying to possess a baby. The original soul is still there and the older the soul is the harder said soul is to suppress. Not impossible (the finale) but harder (everything up to the finale after Ray looked too long at the painting).

Janosz also needs a little extra jolt when he starts to question Vigo's plan as well. Then he's perfectly fine with it.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Deleted scenes.