Astonishing Member

Default Superman vs Chzo

due to Chzo himself from Chzo Mythos series being made from pure magic and Magic are one of Superman's weakness, how fare Superman himself against Chzo Mythos' titular big bad? can Chzo's magical makeup overcome Superman?

note: we can use any version of Superman that aren't Pre-crisis here(unless when other Superman versions are too weak to stand against Chzo)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 10-08-2020 at 06:48 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

I don’t know anything about Chzo (except that they have magical make-up, which is nice - “Abramascara” and so on, and there has to be a joke somewhere about the foundations of magic) but there are definitely non-Pre-Crisis versions of Supes that are more powerful than Pre-Crisis Supes himself.

Thought Robot Superman leaps to mind.

And while, as I say, I know nothing of Chzo beyond their mystic lipstick (lypsticism?), I doubt they’re beating Thought Robot.

The deal with Superman’s magic weakness is his durability offers no shielding from magic effect, it affects him like any other.

It does not shut his powers off or constantly hurt. It has to connect, but if so no saving throw.

Chzo feats?

Because in spite of that, his weakness to magic does not mean he cannot harm magic folks ( Stil capable of fighting Black Adam in media and Shazam in JLU and such.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I don’t know anything about Chzo (except that they have magical make-up, which is nice - “Abramascara” and so on, and there has to be a joke somewhere about the foundations of magic) but there are definitely non-Pre-Crisis versions of Supes that are more powerful than Pre-Crisis Supes himself.

And while, as I say, I know nothing of Chzo beyond their mystic lipstick (lypsticism?), I doubt they’re beating Thought Robot.
    We're not talking about cosmetic make-ups here, we're talking about pure magical composition of Chzo himself
    Last edited by Masonicon; 10-09-2020 at 05:28 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    We're not talking about cosmetic make-ups here, we're talking about pure magical composition of Chzo himself
    How does that compare?

Because as I said. Supes can touch magic just fine. Is him actually tagged by magic effects.

So if your saying that Chzo’s only thing is made by magic= win is wrong.

Because Supes is hell a strong and if Chzo is not made of truly unbraiable stuff, the blue boi will break him. Unless like endures universe busters or something. ( Super man does not hit that hard or should not anyway, but he could wreck Moo a and planets with enough effort.)

Aaaaah. My mistake.

Quick, look up! There’s something going straight over your head. I think it’s a joke.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Aaaaah. My mistake.

Quick, look up! There’s something going straight over your head. I think it’s a joke.
    I enjoyed it Beads. ^_^

I wouldn't call Thought Robot a Superman anymore than I'd call the megazord a power ranger tbh.

Superman One Million(not prime one million) comes to mind as a non-cosmic Supes that is fairly more powerful(albeit slower)than PC Supes.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I enjoyed it Beads. ^_^
    Thanks, Nik. Glad you’ve got my back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Because as I said. Supes can touch magic just fine. Is him actually tagged by magic effects.
    okay
    So if your saying that Chzo’s only thing is made by magic= win is wrong.
    I don't necesarrily say Chzo's being Superman's kryptonite for being made from pure magic

okay

I don't necesarrily say Chzo's being Superman's kryptonite for being made from pure magic
    Because I addressed it at least 4 times in your past threads with Supes and magic so stating o e more time.

His weakness is his durability does not shield him from magic effects.

So does Chzo have ability to be immune to space toss, smashed, heat vision or frozen is my question to you?

Astonishing Member

Because I addressed it at least 4 times in your past threads with Supes and magic so stating o e more time.

His weakness is his durability does not shield him from magic effects.

So does Chzo have ability to be immune to space toss, smashed, heat vision or frozen is my question to you?
    maybe and perhaps, plus, can Chzo's pain magic bother Superman?
    Last edited by Masonicon; 10-09-2020 at 11:06 PM.

maybe and perhaps, plus, can Chzo's pain magic bother Superman?
    Maybe? Chzos greatest feats?

As I said, if the magic goes off it will affect Supes, that’s his weakness, it affects him just fine.

Maybe? Chzos greatest feats?

As I said, if the magic goes off it will affect Supes, that’s his weakness, it affects him just fine.
    It's very iffy in terms of post crisis Superman. Sometimes he'll be cut by magic playing cards and other times he'll plow through magical beams that were string enough to take out the rest of the Justice League. Another case in point is Shazam's lightening. He endures through a few of them. If he had no resistance at all he'd have been fried.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    It's very iffy in terms of post crisis Superman. Sometimes he'll be cut by magic playing cards and other times he'll plow through magical beams that were string enough to take out the rest of the Justice League. Another case in point is Shazam's lightening. He endures through a few of them. If he had no resistance at all he'd have been fried.
    Yeah it is by the writers omission as to how effective it is

Supes magic weakness is that **** is supposed to have an effect on him. That’s all.