Incredible Member

Default Exorsisters Comic Series-Have you read it?

Did you sign a deal with the Devil? Has your fiancé been dragged to Hell? Then Kate and Cate Harrow should be the first ones you call for timely soul retrieval at a reasonable rate! But why are these identical twins so different? Is there a darker secret? An all-new ongoing series by Eisner Award-winning writer IAN BOOTHBY (The Simpsons, MAD Magazine), with art by GISÈLE LAGACÉ (Ménage a 3, Archie).

This is a great serious. Have you read it? What do you think of it?

https://www.comixology.com/Exorsiste...l-comic/711551

Astonishing Member

I read the first story arc and enjoyed it, but I wasn't compelled to keep on. it was a nice concept for a mini-series but a bit thin for a continuing, I felt.

I thought it was lots of fun. Looking forward to more, hopefully.

I read the first arc and enjoyed it. With all of the disruptions over the last months, I haven't picked up the second arc, though.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Spectacular Member

I read two or three issues and it was ok, but nothing really kept me coming back, so when I had got through the initial issues I'd added to my monthly orders and got to the point where I'd read some issues before ordering any more, I didnt bother.