Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Is it really too much to ask that people not post spoilers in subject lines? Or in article headlines, for that matter, CBR writers. Not everyone gets their comics on Wednesdays. Some people wait for trade. They should be able to come to the board to discuss comics without having spoilers thrown in their face without having clicked on a thread or an article.
    Best part is that CBR put the spoiler in the headline and then put a spoiler warning in front of the article. My type of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I thought Natasha was infertile?
    Well as this isn't her original body but a clone thanks to the stupidity that was Secret Empire it's possible that this body isn't infertile. But anyway, everyone who actually read the second issue knows that something's fishy about that supposed parenthood.
    Last edited by chicago_bastard; 10-09-2020 at 07:20 AM.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That #4 variant cover is f*cking sexy tho. Look at Thor.
    I've been a fan of Checcheto since his run on Punisher, and I don't think I've ever seen him do a bad piece of art.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Best part is that CBR put the spoiler in the headline and then put a spoiler warning in front of the article. My type of humor.

Well as this isn't her original body but a clone thanks to the stupidity that was Secret Empire it's possible that this body isn't infertile. But anyway, everyone who actually read the second issue knows that something's fishy about that supposed parenthood.
    Could be that the version of Natasha that we know and love is a backed up clone from BEFORE she had a kid.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Mighty Member

Remember when Cap adopted a kid? I barely do myself.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    They want us to forget him because it's too much work.

If anything this is the first series in a long time that doesn't immediately feel like they ran out of ideas. Finally something that's not all about "muh past" like all the other Black Widow series we had recently (of course until we learn it's Red Room guys trapping Natasha, but interviews seemed to suggest that's not the case).

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    he sucks tho who cares
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

What click bait, the latest issue does actually explain this. Such a comic book guy reaction though LoL.