Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stormfront vs Queen Maeve

TV versions. Who wins?

Maeve was scarred by a bus rescue attempt. Sure she Hancock that truck but we do not know if marks.

Stormfront seems more durable ( laser those boobs scene.) can fly, and has lightning zaps.

Not saying who’s stronger as Compound V seems to grant all super strength ( though Homelander is top dog in that department so far. But not in this fight hence v statement.)

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

At the least, Stormfront can fly and has a range game. Maeve can't fly and doesn't. This thus bodes poorly for her.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    At the least, Stormfront can fly and has a range game. Maeve can't fly and doesn't. This thus bodes poorly for her.
    Agreed, Maeve doesn't have the durability feats to suggest she could muscle through Stormfront just zapping her continuously.

Seeing what homelanders son’s heat vision did to stormfront makes me think homelander wasnt going all out that time.( seems logical since he wasnt trying to kill her in that scene)
    But the flight will be a problem, aside from that queen seems to be plain stronger then stormfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Seeing what homelanders son’s heat vision did to stormfront makes me think homelander wasnt going all out that time.( seems logical since he wasnt trying to kill her in that scene)
    But the flight will be a problem, aside from that queen seems to be plain stronger then stormfront.
    Well not spoiling but from what happened. Storm did get gang attacked and was missing an eye against Maeve. Not like it was one on one.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Well not spoiling but from what happened. Storm did get gang attacked and was missing an eye against Maeve. Not like it was one on one.
    I mean, Stormfront lost the eye after she'd fought Starlight, Kimiko and Maeve but do go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, Stormfront lost the eye after she'd fought Starlight, Kimiko and Maeve but do go on.
    Was I the only one surprised that the knife even worked?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Stormfront was easily whooping Kimiko and Starlight. While its true that it was 3 vs 1, judging how the fight went from easily owning these 2 to "omfg i gotta fly away cause im getting my ass handed to me" makes me feel that queen maeve really was the bulk of the assault.

And when it was only Stormfront and Maeve during the first few moments of the fight she was handling her fine 1 v 1, hitting her, blocking her hits easily and even knocking her down.

But yea the lightning might be trouble and she cant fly so best she can hope for is a stalemate.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    yea kinda, i suppose it was a sharp object in her squishy eye though.

But yeah she fought dumb and did not spam flight/lightning.

She got attacked by 2 super strong beings ( The female fought Black Noir and did not freakken die, Maeve is a brick) and said knife to eye.

Also what took down Storm in the end was Ryan doing a Cyclops with his eyes.

I guess it's going to depend on if you think that Stormfront will just take part in a straight up fistfight?

On the other hand...

If she heads out to the edge of the atmosphere and comes down at top speed?

I'm not sure that we've seen anything yet that suggests Maeve could take that sort of a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Uh, have you ever read the comic?

(Seriously, not trying to be a smarty pants...)

Just curious, but how are they compare in terms of combat speed? Clearly they both have good speed travel feats (Stormfront's flight of course, and Maeve being able to catch up to both the Boys vs. Stormfront fight, and then the confrontation in the forest, all presumably on foot), but I'm kind of hard-pressed to think of examples of implying that Maeve's melee speed would be any better than Stormfront's.

(on a side note, that battle between Stormfront vs. Maeve, Starlight, and Kimiko was *chef's kiss.* Girls do get it done.)
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-09-2020 at 10:59 PM.