Default Pitch A Direction: Grace Choi

Grace Choi is one of the characters that has not to make an appearance since pre-flashpoint. If she does come back what ideas and direction would you pitch for the character?
    Last edited by Incognito; 10-09-2020 at 06:33 AM.

I mean I’d love to see her as a supporting cast member in a Black Lightning family book. It’s just the Lightning family hanging out being superheroes, Choi is an honorary part of all that because she’s dating his daughter Thunder. Just a really fun family of heroes book.

Other then that there was a story recently about a fourth lost colony of Amazons, maybe Grace Choi is related to that and goes on a journey with Wonder Woman exploring her heritage and culture?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean I’d love to see her as a supporting cast member in a Black Lightning family book. It’s just the Lightning family hanging out being superheroes, Choi is an honorary part of all that because she’s dating his daughter Thunder. Just a really fun family of heroes book.
    I pitched that same idea.

Grace as part of the BL Family is a great idea.
    That said...
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Other then that there was a story recently about a fourth lost colony of Amazons, maybe Grace Choi is related to that and goes on a journey with Wonder Woman exploring her heritage and culture?
    ...i really like this, too. It could be pretty epic!

I would have her as a member of the Outsiders again or part of a team of Amazons as well as being part of Wonder Woman's family, I would like to see her interact with Artemis due to their connection being related to the Bana-Mighdall Amazons. Also, she could work well as a supporting character of Black Lightning due to her relationship with Thunder.

*Edit*
    Since Grace is half Amazon I thought about making her half metahuman due to the Black Lightning TV show focusing on metahumans, it would make her even more of an Outsider. Instead of shapeshifting from the TV show, I would give her the metahuman ability to absorb kinetic energy and utilizing those said energies to further increase her strength, durability and size because IIRC The Brain said that she has been more ''enhanced'' than her kind so maybe her active meta-gene could explain why she is so unique compare to Amazons.
    Last edited by Incognito; 10-09-2020 at 09:12 AM.

I'd make her "the street level amazon" playing up her connection with the Amazons. A lot of the focus of the book would be the Amazon subculture popping up after Wonder Woman's debut.