First I would like to preface this with letting you all know that Wally West is my all time favorite character. In and out of comics so this thread comes from a place of love. I'd like to see what you all think.

So, I think it is fair to assume at this point that Wally will never be the lead Flash again. Due to the success of the Flash show and the fact that Barry is getting a movie in a couple years. I think it is very unlikely that he will ever be the main Flash again or get more than a mini series written by a meh creative team now and again or a cool moment here or there in an event or a Titans book. And that is at best. He will most likely be cannon fodder at some point because to DC he is the redundant Flash.

So, if you agree with this, would it make you happy if Wally got a really good send off instead? For me when some of my favorite characters got sent off in a great way it left me satisfied (even if I missed them). Examples are Jack Knight, Barry Allen in Crisis #8, etc.

So, would you be more content with Wally either getting one last great story and a retirement ala Jack Knight or a memorable death that shows him as the hero he is and is important like Crisis #8. I think I would be happy with one of these. I think one of the reasons some fans reacted so badly to Barry Allens return is the way Wally was treated. First replaced as the main Flash, then erased from history and then HIC.

Opinions?