Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Default You're in charge of whose in charge...

Congratulations! Due to an anonymous cosmic being getting extremely drunk, you have been placed in charge of an omniversal temp agency that lets you assign fictional characters to be in charge of other fictional characters!

The catch is, while their involuntary clients will definitely obey the instructions they are given by their new supervisor(s), not only must the temp not deliberately interfere with their new subordinates' actual goals, they are only in charge of one specific aspect of their lives.

For example, if Ochako Uraraka, AKA: Uravity, of My Hero Academia is put in charge of the X-Men's code names, they will most likely end up going into combat referring to one another but things like "Jimverine," "Scottclops," and "Jeanix." If Tomoyo Daidouji (Card Captor Sakura) is put in charge of Iron Man's aesthetics, then his armor will remain mostly as effective as ever, but now they are all covered in frills and a tendency towards pastel paint jobs. Similarly, if the kayfabe version of Duane "The Rock" Johnson is put in charge of Sailor Moon's (either the entire team's or just their leader's) speeches, well, I imagine that her implicit death threats will suddenly become a lot more explicit and aggressive.

So, go forth, and create the most entertaining and/or effective employment opportunities!
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 10-09-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Son Gohan is in charge of pose directing and sayings for Batman.

Yes, the same guy who came up with the ludicrous poses and sayings for Great Saiyaman, will now do the same for the overly serious Batman.

Deadpool is in charge of designing the Avengers uniforms.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Charlotte Magne is placed in charge of Injustice Wonder Woman's PR.

Boom. Fixed.

Seto Kaiba is placed in charge of Injustice Batman PR. No change there.

Abridged Goku is placed in charge of Injustice Superman's day to day life.

Lets see, who else can I drive mad?

Oh! I know!

Hit Girl is placed in charge of Injustice Damian Wayne.

Dustiness Ford Lalatina is placed in charge of Injustice Supergirl's day to day life.

Let's Welcome Chaos!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.