Default Kimiko vs Starlight (The Boys)

That's right.

I used to think Starlight was mightier then Kimiko, but judging how they both did against Stormfront it may be alot closer then i think.

So, can Starlight get passed Kimiko's regen? is she even physically stronger then Kimiko?

Kimiko is signifcantly stronger than Starlight. However, I imagine Starlight using her blast all out like she did to escape and against Noir could stun kimiko long enough for her to burn her eyes out or something. Kimiko for wtv reason wasn't bulletproof and or had thick skin like everyone else. So, I think starlight would be effective at heating her up. Without relying on the blast, I imagine Syarlight would get killed rather easily.

I'd say both Starlight and Kimiko are comparable in strength, there is nothing to suggest one is "significantly" stronger than the other at all. Starlight just isn't as brutal of a fighter as Kimiko. Starlight is also a lot tougher, taking far more punishment from Noir than Kimiko could.

So with comparable strength, superior durability, and range game; Starlight has better odds. Kimiko is the more skilled and experienced fighter however.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Does the arena have electricity available for Starlight to use her light blasts? I don't think it's ever been an issue before but I figured I might as well ask.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Does the arena have electricity available for Starlight to use her light blasts? I don't think it's ever been an issue before but I figured I might as well ask.
    Yeah, strictly speaking it wouldn't have anything for her to work with.

Kimiko should win in the arena, in an urban environment Starlight can just blast her into oblivion.

The biggest factor is the blasts. If Snnie can spam she wins.

Otherwise Kimiko with her being more ruthless should elk out wins ( Although Annie has shown to be tougher, while Kiniko has healing factor.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I'd say both Starlight and Kimiko are comparable in strength, there is nothing to suggest one is "significantly" stronger than the other at all. Starlight just isn't as brutal of a fighter as Kimiko. Starlight is also a lot tougher, taking far more punishment from Noir than Kimiko could.

So with comparable strength, superior durability, and range game; Starlight has better odds. Kimiko is the more skilled and experienced fighter however.
    They are comparable, but Kimikobis indeed significantly stronger.

When fighting Stromfront, it was shown Kimiko drew blood with each hit. Starlight on the other hand never drew blood. Stromfront also seems to recover faster from Starlight's hit. In terms of non combat feats, I would also say being able to jumo like 2 or 3 storiesz which I recall Limijo did, is better than the Car lift starlight showed.

Overall, I realize it's not a massive difference, but it's still significant. It's like the difference between an average guy and a ko artist boxers punch.

I wouldn't really say starlight has superuor durability either. Kimiko tanked being thrown through a wall thicker or comparable to what Noir threw Starlight threw. Maybe it was Kimimo's healing so she just recovered faster or has higher pain tolerance, but it winded starlight way more. Starlight defintely has tougher skin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    They are comparable, but Kimikobis indeed significantly stronger.
    Nope, both have similar strength feats.

When fighting Stromfront, it was shown Kimiko drew blood with each hit. Starlight on the other hand never drew blood.
    False again, they both drew blood, and that also doesn't have only to do with strength, but fighting ability as well. Compare a 200 pound boxer to a 200 pound non boxer and one will hit significantly harder than the other despite lifting the same.

Stromfront also seems to recover faster from Starlight's hit.
    There was nothing to suggest this.

In terms of non combat feats, I would also say being able to jumo like 2 or 3 storiesz which I recall Limijo did, is better than the Car lift starlight showed.
    I don't recall any such thing, and a car is significantly heavier than than a tiny woman.

Overall, I realize it's not a massive difference, but it's still significant.
    Not based on what you have said no, sorry.

I wouldn't really say starlight has superuor durability either. Kimiko tanked being thrown through a wall thicker or comparable to what Noir threw Starlight threw. Maybe it was Kimimo's healing so she just recovered faster or has higher pain tolerance, but it winded starlight way more. Starlight defintely has tougher skin though.
    Kimiko was not thrown through a more durable wall no. The wall inside the seven building seemed much tougher, as well as the marble pillars she was being tossed through and she wasn't even hurt by it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Also, Starlight took multiple shots from a .50cal if I recall, and all it did was wind her. Kimiko might have better regen (though Starlight is no slouch there, given how fast she recovers from hits from non-Homelander supes) but Starlight definitely seems tougher.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan