Default I think it'd be fun if they made Powerless part of the main canon

I think it'd be fun for them to make a comic adaptation of the show Powerless I loved that show and I think it'd be fun to see Bruce interact with Van Wayne and to see Bruce from the perspective of his cousin. Also I have this theory that Emily with her Dad's flower shop had a sort of Poison Ivy connection or tied to the green (it was mentioned her mom wasn't around for her) so I'd like to see that play out. That all being said I think a series about the Wayne employees would be cool especially if it was like the Office and didn't take it self so seriously. Besides I really love the idea of a Wayne employee recognizing Batman using Wayne tech going to him and saying "Mr. Wanye don't be alarmed but I think Batman is stealing Wayne tech and or someone is selling it to him under the table."

I agree. Powerless had a lot of potential. To me it could have been THE comedic expansion of DC lore. It helps that I absolutely love outsider perspectives.

It would probably also work better as a comic adaption. The main problem of the show at least to me seemed to be budget and as always strange character restrictions. A comic could easily be the Gotham Academy of Rebirth or whatever the next event/mainline is gonna be called.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I think a series about the Wayne employees would be cool especially if it was like the Office and didn't take it self so seriously. Besides I really love the idea of a Wayne employee recognizing Batman using Wayne tech going to him and saying "Mr. Wanye don't be alarmed but I think Batman is stealing Wayne tech and or someone is selling it to him under the table."
    I want that now. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I agree. Powerless had a lot of potential. To me it could have been THE comedic expansion of DC lore. It helps that I absolutely love outsider perspectives.

It would probably also work better as a comic adaption. The main problem of the show at least to me seemed to be budget and as always strange character restrictions. A comic could easily be the Gotham Academy of Rebirth or whatever the next event/mainline is gonna be called.

I want that now. xD
    Yeah I'm picturing Bruce just casually drinking his coffee then he spits it when someone brings up that Batman uses Wayne Tech.

I wouldn't mind seeing Van Wayne again .

At least the show does exist in main continuity!

canon.jpg
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH