Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

I am familiar with the League. Cannot promise optimal participation. Will try as I am able.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskman View Post
    I am familiar with the League. Cannot promise optimal participation. Will try as I am able.
    I persoannly dislike Voids. One or two, but if you thik your going to be voiding more than that give the RL very careful thought before joining.

I don't expect perfection, but everyone in it must submit strats on time and at lest try to make an effort to participate in debate and voting. I know not everyone can do this every week consistently, Real Life is Priority number one. But still, submitting of strats is the minimum I ask of all participants.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I persoannly dislike Voids. One or two, but if you thik your going to be voiding more than that give the RL very careful thought before joining.

I don't expect perfection, but everyone in it must submit strats on time and at lest try to make an effort to participate in debate and voting. I know not everyone can do this every week consistently, Real Life is Priority number one. But still, submitting of strats is the minimum I ask of all participants.
    Voting and strats should manage. Still, lot to wrap head around in fights.

Voting and strats should manage. Still, lot to wrap head around in fights.
    Good, there is plenty of time to work eeverything else out.

The issue with the Wiki still needs to be resolved, so until then I'm not yet committing to a start date. I will keep everyone informed.

Mighty Member

My internet connection is seriously screwy at the moment. Might be a few days until things get patched up. I'll try to keep you informed.

Still haven't heard back from Estrecca. So, again, once we get this Wiki thing straightened out I'll reset the date for the Rumbler's League.

So...anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    So...anyone have any ideas?
    Still waiting to hear back from Estrecca. I don't think we can do this without a fully functional Wiki. But, if I have to I'll take matters into my own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Still waiting to hear back from Estrecca. I don't think we can do this without a fully functional Wiki. But, if I have to I'll take matters into my own hands.
    If necessary, can transfer lists to a blog.

There are options, but do I act on my own or wait until I hear back from Estrecca? :sigh:

Mighty Member

Strictly speaking, that shouldn't be necessary.

For lists and such I have a wikidot site that should do pretty well (there are some differences between the wiki languages of wikispaces and wikidot, but nothing major), but I am somewhat concerned about the item profiles.

Also, my Internet being completely on the fritz at this point does us no favours.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Strictly speaking, that shouldn't be necessary.

For lists and such I have a wikidot site that should do pretty well (there are some differences between the wiki languages of wikispaces and wikidot, but nothing major), but I am somewhat concerned about the item profiles.

Also, my Internet being completely on the fritz at this point does us no favours.
    Is the wikispace going to be deleted? Or can it still be viewed? If so, wikidot for new lists and profiles, can still link to wikispace pages, maybe? Alternate, save profiles as basic HTML, load those pages to wikidot? Not sure of storage space restrictions, though.

I've been backing up what I can, but so far the original site is still up. Estrecca, My internet is good and I can set up a Wikidot site. Maybe I'll just do that. Worst case, we'll have two of them.

Mighty Member

'kay.

I have a complete rar backup of the wiki which I did... a while back.

The newest pages are the only thing that are in danger of being lost, so those have the greatest interest just in case.

In regards to deletion, I was notified that the wiki would be eventually wiped out, but that they would do this in no fewer than 30 days, so there is still two weeks or so at the very least of life left to the thing.