Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1815

Seems liek everyone needs time, which is okay with me. We're in the home stretch and these last two weeks are the hardest.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacular Member

Might as well post my team as Estrecca has,

Team: The Illuminati

Dr. Strange (Marvel) 10 w/ Power of Shazam - Captain Marvel Edition (DC Comics) 10 + The Wand of Watoomb (Marvel) 8 + Felix Felicis (Harry Potter) 7 (Ingested) + Final Fantasy Job Mastery - Seeqs (Final Fantasy Tactics A2) 6

Multi-Paul (Invincible) 8 w/ Super Skrull Power Engineering: Alpha Flight Set (Original Item/Marvel) 10 + Nemesis Potion (DC) 9

Professor X (Marvel) 8 w/ Accident Involving Bright Flash of Light (Smallville) 10 + 5-U-93-R (Injustice: Gods Among Us/DC) 6 + Spinally Implanted Makluan Rings (Marvel) 9

The Demi-Fiend/Hito-Shura (Shin Megami Tensie: Nocturne) 9 - Access to all demons and Magatama (Specifically wielding the Masakados Magatma to start) w/ Firefly Rune (Suikoden) 2 + Pants (Real world) 1 (Replacing his usual shorts) + Pants-Fu Training (Original Item) 8

Blossom (Powerpuff Girls) 9 w/ + Mind Transfer with Modred the Mystic (Futurama) 3 + Darkhold Contract (Marvel) 9 + Darkhold, The (Marvel) 6 + Darkness Symbiote (The Darkness) 7

Tami, if I want to make a purchase now using the 3 credits to be assigned today (Tuesday EST), is this OK? (so that when you update the table you'll write 1 or 0).

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Half hour or so and my strat will be in.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    Tami, if I want to make a purchase now using the 3 credits to be assigned today (Tuesday EST), is this OK? (so that when you update the table you'll write 1 or 0).
    That's fine. I was going g to update the credits today.

Credits updated current to today. Purchases can be made for next week.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-13-2015 at 06:54 AM.

I have a nagging feeling that I ruined Dalak's day twice - first by writing the strat for him in advance, and second by buying the item he planned to buy for Rob (as for me - I tried to learn from my defeat).

I have a nagging feeling that I ruined Dalak's day twice - first by writing the strat for him in advance, and second by buying the item he planned to buy for Rob (as for me - I tried to learn from my defeat).
    Ahhhh, so you KNEW when you bought it . . . My sadness has transformed into Righteous Fury!

I hope you realize that I must break you now

Mine will be in in a bit.

Been having to deal with the state of my house after returning from vacation. The people that watched it weren't ... well, they messed up my city.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mine will be in in a bit.

Been having to deal with the state of my house after returning from vacation. The people that watched it weren't ... well, they messed up my city.
    Sorry to hear it. Hope it isn't too bad. Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sorry to hear it. Hope it isn't too bad. Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.
    Nah, they didn't blow it up or anything. It's just ... left it pristine, came back to a sty. Not really what you wanna come home to after being away.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Ahhhh, so you KNEW when you bought it . . . My sadness has transformed into Righteous Fury!

I hope you realize that I must break you now
    I guessed. Also, Drago motivators again?

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I guessed. Also, Drago motivators again?
    There really is nothing else to use over here but him. Or in the right cases the little Egg inside the small egg inside the tiny egg thing. But that is best left for the pros use
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 01-13-2015 at 12:09 PM.

OK, and once again sorry for this buy guys (but then my alternative would have ruined Estrecca's day - Sightblinder was the second best idea, but given how "much" it is worth against Daneel, I decided to go with proportional amp item).

The third one was Skyrim Spells, but after I learned that Absorb Magicka effect was not a spell but enchantment, I decided "screw this I'm buying speed boost for my top speedster" - which incidentally turned out to be what Dalak and Darth wanted.
    P.S. Typing from mobile is a pain in butt.

Mighty Member

OK, and once again sorry for this buy guys (but then my alternative would have ruined Estrecca's day - Sightblinder was the second best idea, but given how "much" it is worth against Daneel, I decided to go with proportional amp item).
    Meh.

Zero Fluid would have been an okay alternative.