Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1815

Also, Nick, the reason I've grabbed the guns - it was always nice to have the thing hyped up as ZOMG powerful soul attack so it was mostly to prevent others from grabbing them. And I made a point of not using them on robots and undeads.

A very, very unrelated thing - is there any item in the store that acts as COMPETENCE booster (like +x Wisdom D&D spells)?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    A very, very unrelated thing - is there any item in the store that acts as COMPETENCE booster (like +x Wisdom D&D spells)?
    How do you relate/differentiate between Intelligence and Competence? I think we may have some intelligence boosters, but not many.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The same stuff D&D does by differentiating between Intelligence and Wisdom - though the cases like "high in Intelligence, low in common sense" are rare in the tournament.

Voted. Now go to sleep and try to plan something nefarious for the next season League.
    Also, I'll post the feats for the gun I've referred to in my debate, and you say how you'll rate it. It's a "one scene wonder" but it downs a pretty potent superteam. A guaranteed "bypass the durability of Diet Coke Superman and works on cyborgs" feat at the very least.
    That's the only appearance of the thingy IIRC. But that seems to be everything SoK guns being hyped as minus homing stuff as all the shots are delivered from very close range.
    Last edited by Charlotte DeBel; 01-24-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Vote Vote Vote!

As soon as I check and recheck the results I'll post the winner. Stay tuned.

Here is the final rankings

Estrecca 1
    Cthulhu of R'lyeh 2
    Dalak 3
    Bobisbeast 4
    Darth Drizzle 5
    Charlotte DeBel 6
    Tami 7
    The MunchKING 7
    Cleric of Hell's Brigade 8
    Last edited by Tami; 01-24-2015 at 08:05 PM.

Congratulation to everyone for a great League.

Going to start working on reviewing and revising the rules, then post teh Spring 2015 Discussion thread this week. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

I will add a section in the rules about power limits and other issues of gameplay. Can use help in clarifying these rules.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Good season overall imo. With new people and returning players all involved along with alot of new items and characters it could have been bogged down but it went smooth the whole way. Good job Tami and everyone else involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Good season overall imo. With new people and returning players all involved along with alot of new items and characters it could have been bogged down but it went smooth the whole way. Good job Tami and everyone else involved.
    As one of those new people, cosign to this.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    As one of those new people, cosign to this.
    As a fellow Zatanna/Danye fan I appreciated the way youn used them and gave them some love.

I'm an Emma and Dante fan, Zee was actually chosen because of very good RT. Indigo\Angie amalgam was from third party tourney roughly 4 years ago, and only Contessa was a blatant counterpick case.
    Two of the three named in the first sentence can maybe make a comeback next season, I think.
    P.S. Having the same keyboard attached to tablet issues I do?
    Last edited by Charlotte DeBel; 01-26-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Also, the D&D arena was FUN. Though not the one I'd like to use as home turf come the rule return.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Going to start working on reviewing and revising the rules, then post teh Spring 2015 Discussion thread this week. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

I will add a section in the rules about power limits and other issues of gameplay. Can use help in clarifying these rules.
    For an idea that crossed my mind today, perhaps not only a minimum investment per character, but also a maximum?