Page 8 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

F*ck... err, may we start drafts on Thursday, October 30th and end Saturday, November 2nd (or 1st to 3rd, so that Halloween parties do not interfere)? Cause on 6-8 I'm almost completely offline (completely offline on 6th and 7th) And making almost all my drafts by proxy is unacceptable, I think.
    I'm sorry if I'm questioning your (wise) decisions, but pushing the drafts a few days earlier on schedule makes difference between participating and not participating in this thing for me.
    Unless somebody wants to team up with me or act as my proxy.
    Last edited by Charlotte DeBel; 10-23-2014 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    F*ck... err, may we start drafts on Thursday, October 30th and end Saturday, November 2nd (or 1st to 3rd, so that Halloween parties do not interfere)? Cause on 6-8 I'm almost completely offline (completely offline on 6th and 7th) And making almost all my drafts by proxy is unacceptable, I think.
    I'm sorry if I'm questioning your (wise) decisions, but pushing the drafts a few days earlier on schedule makes difference between participating and not participating in this thing for me.
    Any days but those days, correct? Let me reconsider the schedule and I'll see what I can do.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Yes. Anything but those days. I've warned about this in advance. Earlier may be better.

Yes. Anything but those days. I've warned about this in advance. Earlier may be better.
    Alright, I'm changing the schedule. Hopefully this will be okay with everyone.

Final Final Schedule [I hope]

The Three Day Draft will Begin on Friday, October 31st and End Sunday, November 2nd . We will start off slow and build up speed as needed so that everyone has had a chance to pick their teams.

The League Tournament will Begin on Tuesday, November 11th.

All Teams Need to be posted on the Team Thread [which I will put up before hand] By Sunday, November 9th. - That gives you nearly a week to do it.

I'll have the Match-ups posted well before hand, as soon as I am certain of the roster.

All Strats for the First week need to be submitted to me by the evening of Monday, November 10th (EST). They will be posted on the Morning of Tuesday, November 11th (EST).

I know I'm pushing things, but we are already behind schedule.

Everyone good with that?

Mighty Member

I'll try to get everything wrapped up by then.

No promises for having everything done perfectly by then, but at least the basics should be doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    I'll try to get everything wrapped up by then.

No promises for having everything done perfectly by then, but at least the basics should be doable.

I'll do what I need to do on my end. Thanks.

Seems this has been solved now, but in the past people have sent in 'wishlists' that were pretty much priority lists of what items/characters you wanted in order of Most-Needed/Popular to Least to a chosen proxy or the person running the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Final Final Schedule [I hope]

The Three Day Draft will Begin on Friday, October 31st and End Sunday, November 2nd . We will start off slow and build up speed as needed so that everyone has had a chance to pick their teams.

The League Tournament will Begin on Tuesday, November 11th.

All Teams Need to be posted on the Team Thread [which I will put up before hand] By Sunday, November 9th. - That gives you nearly a week to do it.

I'll have the Match-ups posted well before hand, as soon as I am certain of the roster.

All Strats for the First week need to be submitted to me by the evening of Monday, November 10th (EST). They will be posted on the Morning of Tuesday, November 11th (EST).

I know I'm pushing things, but we are already behind schedule.

Everyone good with that?
    My only concern is about what time of day the draft will begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Seems this has been solved now, but in the past people have sent in 'wishlists' that were pretty much priority lists of what items/characters you wanted in order of Most-Needed/Popular to Least to a chosen proxy or the person running the league.

My only concern is about what time of day the draft will begin.
    That won't be a problem. The first day will be more wide open, I'll give everyone an hour or two to make their choices. I won't speed things up until Sat. and Sun. However, I am flexible. We don't have to start until 12 Noon EST.

I just need to hear back from Primetime for confirmation, and possibly Duskman to be certain if he is in or out. After that I cna begin the final prep.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-23-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That won't be a problem. The first day will be more wide open, I'll give everyone an hour or two to make their choices. I won't speed things up until Sat. and Sun. However, I am flexible. We don't have to start until 12 Noon EST.

I just need to hear back from Primetime for confirmation, and possibly Duskman to be certain if he is in or out. After that I cna begin the final prep.
    I'm a manager at a retail store starting on friday will be rough especially if there is only an hour per pick. Can I send a wishlist?

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    I'm a manager at a retail store starting on friday will be rough especially if there is only an hour per pick. Can I send a wishlist?
    Sure, I can handle that for you.

Thanks very much!!!!!! *hug* *hearts*
    I'm going to use wishlists for a round or two anyways, due to 7 hours timezone difference, but that's very different from completely having your picks out of control for two first days of draft (the most vital ones). Just know that I'm normally asleep from 6PM to 1AM EST time on weekdays, so I'll need to make some wishlists for drafts made during this time.

Thanks very much!!!!!! *hug* *hearts*
    I'm going to use wishlists for a round or two anyways, due to 7 hours timezone difference, but that's very different from completely having your picks out of control for two first days of draft (the most vital ones). Just know that I'm normally asleep from 6PM to 1AM EST time on weekdays, so I'll need to make some wishlists for drafts made during this time.
    Once I am certain of the roster, I'll post a Draft thread with a randomized Order of Draft list. This way you'll know better around what time your turn will come up.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

How many points again?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    How many points again?
    Double-checked the OP, 125 points to purchase your initial team during the draft. No more than 2 10's to start with.

3 creds/points per week during tournament, up to 2 more 10's can be purchased once game begins.

Also, this time around I'm going to randomly chose the Arenas.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-24-2014 at 06:26 AM.