Default I think they should make a She Hulk movie series based on John Byrne's run

I honestly think that'd be the best way to do it I got the Sensational She Hulk and I love how funny and sexy she is. I honestly think this version would be the best to use in the MCU I can see her in commercials saying "Go see my movie or I'll smash all your X-Men movies!" What I love about her is she's not just sexy and funny but also confident and that's a nice thing to see which I think would be cool in a live action female super hero movie. I mean she's awesome she broke the fourth wall long before Deadpool and I'd love to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I honestly think that'd be the best way to do it I got the Sensational She Hulk and I love how funny and sexy she is. I honestly think this version would be the best to use in the MCU I can see her in commercials saying "Go see my movie or I'll smash all your X-Men movies!" What I love about her is she's not just sexy and funny but also confident and that's a nice thing to see which I think would be cool in a live action female super hero movie. I mean she's awesome she broke the fourth wall long before Deadpool and I'd love to see that.
    You realize she's already getting an in MCU Disney plus show.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I hope that TV show will help get rid of the awful version of Jennifer that we are seeing in the comics.

I hope her Disney+ show will take cues from the Byrne run.

Incredible Member

Smashing up all the X-Men movies isn't quite the threat that smashing up all of someone's X-Men comics was in the 80s.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I see it being a mix of Byrne and Slotts run.
    I’m sort of hoping for the superhero version of The Office.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I see it being a mix of Byrne and Slotts run.
    I’m sort of hoping for the superhero version of The Office.
    Oh geez, I hope not.

While I love the Office I don’t want to see She-Hulk with the mockumentary format.

Not to mention that style is too passé now unlike 15 years ago.

Niffleheim

If someone were to critic Bytne's run how would the general audience and especially women view it with 2020 sensibilities?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The showrunner specifically praised the Soule run after it was announced she got the gig.

https://twitter.com/ChairmanGao/stat...806217216?s=19

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The showrunner specifically praised the Soule run after it was announced she got the gig.

https://twitter.com/ChairmanGao/stat...806217216?s=19
    i think this already answered my question lol!