Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Young Justice.

The cartoon producer said they pitched a crossover and I'm curious what it would be like.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Young Justice.

The cartoon producer said they pitched a crossover and I'm curious what it would be like.
    According to him, they almost did it in Outsiders, but for some reason they combined them with a female version of the Newsboy Legion. That's why that episode had a lot of Scooby Doo references and even the sheriff and the mayor resembled Sheriff Bronson Stone Mayor Fred Jones Sr. from Mystery Incorporated.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    According to him, they almost did it in Outsiders, but for some reason they combined them with a female version of the Newsboy Legion. That's why that episode had a lot of Scooby Doo references and even the sheriff and the mayor resembled Sheriff Bronson Stone Mayor Fred Jones Sr. from Mystery Incorporated.
    I knew that was a tribute to Mystery Incorporated, but I never knew it was repurposed from their planned Scooby-Doo crossover.

I didn't want to tune in til the other day when they had Steve Urkel on. When Scooby said "Did I do that" it was hilarious.
    Because we are snakes in a river of pain. You have never seen art til you have seen a painted ghoul.

Fantastic Member

And an episode, when the Scooby gang meets Henry Winkler.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    How about the Hanna-Barbera heroes? I'd like to see Space Ghost, Herculoids, Johnny Quest, Birdman, Captain Caveman, and Blue Falcon.

Also the other mystery solving teen teams like the Funky Phantom, Speed Buggy, the one with the shark, and Captain Caveman again.

And HB's talking animal characters, like Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw McGraw, and Grape Ape.
    It's now confirmed that both Blue Falcon and Dynomutt will guest star in an upcoming Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? episode.

Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    It's now confirmed that both Blue Falcon and Dynomutt will guest star in an upcoming Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? episode.
    Not surprising, it seems Blue Falcon and Dynomutt have been getting more of a push. They were in one of the DTV films (kind of), an episode of Mystery Incorporated, and especially last year's Scoob. I wonder if they're building up to having BF and DM having their own franchise again or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Not surprising, it seems Blue Falcon and Dynomutt have been getting more of a push. They were in one of the DTV films (kind of), an episode of Mystery Incorporated, and especially last year's Scoob. I wonder if they're building up to having BF and DM having their own franchise again or something.
    That and Scooby and Blue Falcon were paired up in a series called “the Scooby-Doo and Dynomutt Hour”

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Carol Burnett will appear in the upcoming "The Movieland Monsters".

https://scoobydooandguesswho.fandom....eland_Monsters!

Fantastic Member

And there will be an upcoming episode titled "A Haunt of A Thousand Voices", when the Mystery Inc. gang meets the actors who voiced them (Frank Welker, Grey Griffin, Matthew Lillard, and Kate Micucci).