Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    On the Cell/Buu thing: They regenerate. That’s why they are alright. Not durable but heal as damaged.

Mark at the start accidentally tossed a garbarge bag to low orbit and pitched base ball with his dad by pitching said ball so hard and casual it went around the world and dad caught it and they exchanged that way.

Yeah pitching a base ball that it spans the whole planet in seconds.

That was beginning Mark.

End Mark is even crazier than that as Invincible. is about Superman types who bloody each other via strikes.

Gone and Co do not want that shit at Freud’s saga.
    Chou, I love decoding your autoincorrect's changes to what you are writing.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Chou, I love decoding your autoincorrect's changes to what you are writing.
    It’s not just auto correct with this phone.

: deep breath:

My motor nerves are fucked my hands literally cannot keep up with my actual thought bubbles. It literally takes me slowing my brain to be this correct.

Hell it why super speed is not realistic in fiction. Flash and Co would be like this, but worse.

( Literally In meds that aside psychological stuff, slows my brain down. Alcohol in a pill form and does no favors for the liver. How did it happen? An incident as a baby in which left me 20 minutes without breathing.)

So I am glad you can decode what I say. Makes me happy.

Just it’s more than a technology issue.

: Cue the rainbow thing.:

“ The more you know.”

My motor nerves are fucked my hands literally cannot keep up with my actual thought bubbles. It literally takes me slowing my brain to be this correct.

Hell it why super speed is not realistic in fiction. Flash and Co would be like this, but worse.

( Literally In meds that aside psychological stuff, slows my brain down. Alcohol in a pill form and does no favors for the liver. How did it happen? An incident as a baby in which left me 20 minutes without breathing.)

“ The more you know.”

Just know that we love and appreciate you Chou!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Thank you and yeah you guys are among my fav places. :-D

But yeah considering starter Mark roses a base ball at the same force SSJ Gotenks flies, just shows the power curve in muscle there. ( As said fusion you Hester encircled the world in moments, but took actual effort. Mark and Omni Man just casual ball play at that scope and speed.)

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

“ The more you know.”
    I always understand. Thanks for making the effort to post as often as you do, and for being part of our little community here. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable at all to share it openly after my comment.

And I wasn't being snide or snarky in my comment - I do enjoy it, and I enjoy it more now knowing the effort you are putting in.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan