View Poll Results: Who do you want Kindred to be?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PRE-OMD Peter's Soul

21 39.62%
  • Gwen Stacy

10 18.87%
  • Harry Osborn

8 15.09%
  • Mayday Parker

2 3.77%
  • Ezequiel

3 5.66%
  • PRE-OMD Mary Jane's Soul

2 3.77%
  • Anyone, just a new character

4 7.55%
  • Other

3 5.66%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Who do you want Kindred to be?

For you, which option would be a good choice/would not disappoint you?

After Norman's monologe about Peter being like a son to him and his chance for a legacy, I do believe Kindred may be Peter's Soul.

The dialogue in ASM #31 makes sense if Norman still sees Peter as a son, and that would also explain why Kindred didn't hurt MJ and why he was so mad about Peter involves Black Cat in his troubled life.

whoever will cause either the most controversy or receive the greatest of praise in this forum cause there is never an inbetween here
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I'd go with Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    whoever will cause either the most controversy or receive the greatest of praise in this forum cause there is never an inbetween here
    You got that right, sir! I truly think that Pre-OMD Peter's soul will be Kindred. Norman keeps referring to Kindred as a "him", and I wouldn't think Osborn would lie to himself quite like that. And yeah; his monologue from ASM #31 does give reason to suggest that it's Peter - which is why Kindred hates Osborn so much.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rigel View Post
    For you, which option would be a good choice/would not disappoint you?
    Ezekiel and not even close.

I voted Gwen. That would be craaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyy......!!!!

- Jason G. Carr

Astonishing Member

OG Gwen Stacy followed by pre OMD Peter Parker and Ezekiel Sims. Think TASM #50 is where we finally find out about Kindred's identity.
    Last edited by Batman Begins 2005; 10-02-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Barack Obama.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    You got that right, sir! I truly think that Pre-OMD Peter's soul will be Kindred. Norman keeps referring to Kindred as a "him", and I wouldn't think Osborn would lie to himself quite like that. And yeah; his monologue from ASM #31 does give reason to suggest that it's Peter - which is why Kindred hates Osborn so much.
    yeah Im leaning towards some version of Peter only for the fact no one complains more about Peter than Peter himself
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I voted for OMD Peter. I couldn't care less about the marriage, but I just want that story acknowledged and resolved. Because od Slott and Clone Conspiracy, I dont think Kindred is Gwen. Harry is my first option, actually.

Amazing Member

I think realistically it will be either part of Peters OMD soul or Harry. I can see Spencer using this as a way to fix Harry’s death like was done with Kraven. I’ve read a lot of theories where the current Harry(the one that came back because of OMD) is a fake and I can imagine Spencer taking this route. Personally I’d be fine with an original character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Forty20 View Post
    I think realistically it will be either part of Peters OMD soul or Harry. I can see Spencer using this as a way to fix Harry’s death like was done with Kraven. I’ve read a lot of theories where the current Harry(the one that came back because of OMD) is a fake and I can imagine Spencer taking this route. Personally I’d be fine with an original character.
    If by "fix", you mean "not tank Harry's character to facilitate a story", then yeah, I'm all for it.

⚡ The Scarlet Poster ⚡ Flash Fan #1's Avatar

To me, it's either OG Gwen or a part of Peter's soul, like others have suggested.

Thinking about it: I actually wonder how Peter and Kindred's confrontation is gonna play out when they officially cross paths. Are we talking a barrage of massively large centipedes thrown at Peter or a physical bout?
    "If you're not moving, you're not living. No matter how bad it gets or how many hits you take, keep trying."

Astonishing Member

I know who I don't want him to be - Harry. I really hope it's not the case.
    The rest of the options are more than satisfied.