Default You vs Bly Manor

That’s right.

You get 5 million dollars for staying one month at the manor by your lonesome.
    Do you accept?

Bonus: 500.000 with the children there for moral support. The ghosts wont bother them.

Does it count as "staying" there if I blow the place up with explosives on day one and then camp out on the property in a tent for the month?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Does it count as "staying" there if I blow the place up with explosives on day one and then camp out on the property in a tent for the month?
    I'm not sure it will help much

For those who don't know the dangers, some guide lines that may contain slight spoilers:

1. Don't go in the west wing.
    2. Don't go out of your bedroom at night, just pee in your damn pants if you need to.

Rest of the time you should be ok, you might get some scares from some ghosts, but nothing that will really hurt you.

Let's see, get paid a boatload of money to truly experience the paranormal and potentially put spirits to rest?

Yes. The kids can be there too. A bit of company is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Bonus: 500.000 with the children there for moral support. The ghosts wont bother them.
    I pass on the bonus money, because I don't think that I could endure a month with The Perfectly Splendid Girl.

Ultimate Member

Nah, the risk of the "ghost death grip" that results not just in an excruciating death but in what could really be hell on earth is too much for me.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Rest of the time you should be ok, you might get some scares from some ghosts, but nothing that will really hurt you.
    Ghosts? Psh. Is that all? HARM 4 for DAYS with this MP. Those Ghosts will know that there is scarier things than the Phantom Train coming for them.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Nah, the risk of the "ghost death grip" that results not just in an excruciating death but in what could really be hell on earth is too much for me.
    i gotcha bud, but you should be safe if you just stay in your bedroom at night. Though she can "hear" and "see", theoretically she could probably enter the bedroom if you snore loudly or something?

i gotcha bud, but you should be safe if you just stay in your bedroom at night. Though she can "hear" and "see", theoretically she could probably enter the bedroom if you snore loudly or something?
    She can Hear and See, however it seems like the target would have to come into her nightly pattern, in order to get choked

I abuse my position as Rumbles Moderator to pit the ghosts and other supernatural denizens and forces of Bly Manor against Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider and Brother Voodoo for the whole month of my stay.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    I abuse my position as Rumbles Moderator to pit the ghosts and other supernatural denizens and forces of Bly Manor against Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider and Brother Voodoo for the whole month of my stay.
    That’s not nice