Default Darth Sidious vs Stormfront

movie Darth Sidious vs tv Stormfront

Incredible Member

Sidious would probably murder her. Only thing she has over him is probably strength and flight.

The last movie destroyed the powerlevels established in the early movies. Out of nowhere he turned into eu palpatine.
    If you dont count the last movie he gets killed. If you do count it he rips stormfront apart with tk thats able to lift hundreds of star destroyers.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Sidious would probably murder her. Only thing she has over him is probably strength and flight.
    And durability. Nothing Sidious has done with the force is going to scratch her. A lightsaber perhaps, but she can fly, he cannot.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    The last movie destroyed the powerlevels established in the early movies. Out of nowhere he turned into eu palpatine.
    If you dont count the last movie he gets killed. If you do count it he rips stormfront apart with tk thats able to lift hundreds of star destroyers.
    Nothing implied that he lifted those SDs.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    And durability. Nothing Sidious has done with the force is going to scratch her. A lightsaber perhaps, but she can fly, he cannot.
    At the same time he could TK pull and stab. She weighs significantly less than Rey and Ben do combined, and he pretty effortlessly held them both up.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Nothing implied that he lifted those SDs.
    Well, he lifts his hands and they start rising out of the ground. Looks to me that he did it.

But even if we don't count that, someone like Rey can stop and pull down a fleeing ship. the same Rey who couldnt do anything to Sidious TK-wise. His TK feats are out of this world compared to what he showed in the other movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    At the same time he could TK pull and stab. She weighs significantly less than Rey and Ben do combined, and he pretty effortlessly held them both up.
    Except she can control her own momentum without touching the ground: she can literally fly. And she flies a hell of a lot faster than Sidious has ever moved anything with the force. Plus she's not going to just sit there: she's going to use her own combo TK/lightning on the very human durability Palps.

We have a term for that, especially for "out of nowhere".

If you dont count the last movie
    You're kind of making your own argument for that we shouldn't, or at least specific parts of it, as far as board standards for showings.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 10-12-2020 at 09:06 PM.

Emps best bet is a lucky light sabers strike.

Chances are Stormfront could just fly in and redo Robins death at the hands of A Team ( go so fast, splatter person with hit.)

Palestine has very real human. Sure he can light saver fight and do it well. But does not show anything impressive. The super stuff inn9 made no damn sense in scale. I chalked it up to bad writing in that he was being a parasite tapping into that planet/place for said force power. Not his own mojo.

EU Palps Post Byss buff might be able to take her though. Dude could scar up a part of the surface of a planet and wreck large ships with his force lightning.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral