View Poll Results: Who is your favorite member of the Serpent Society?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sidewinder

10 9.26%
  • Cobra

15 13.89%
  • Anaconda

8 7.41%
  • Black Mamba

25 23.15%
  • Death Adder

14 12.96%
  • Asp

13 12.04%
  • Cottonmouth

9 8.33%
  • Rattler

7 6.48%
  • Diamondback

56 51.85%
  • Bushmaster

6 5.56%
  • Puff Adder

4 3.70%
  • Princess Python

8 7.41%
  • Rock Python

2 1.85%
  • Copperhead/Boomslang

3 2.78%
  • Fer-de-Lance/Coachwhip/Black Racer

4 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Loved Mark Gruenwald's Serpent Society. One of the greatest writers in Marvel history. He did the Serpent Society justice. Marvel needs more writers like he was. His Squadron Supreme Maxi is still my favorite story arc of all time. I voted for the Cobra. Love all those silver age villains. The guy fought Thor so he gets my vote. How about a Superior Foes of Captain America run?

The Serpent Society (or Serpent Solutions, I guess) are part of Zemo's new Masters of Evil:

I noticed. but is that Death-Adder or Tigershark?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I noticed. but is that Death-Adder or Tigershark?
    Who can tell? The colorist did a pretty crappy job with a lot of the Serpent Society members. Coachwhip and Fer-de-Lance (on a different page) were messes, Rock Python has the Unicorn's color scheme, and Anaconda... well, jeez. The artist made her a munchkin when she's normally one of the tallest members (and did NOT match her original color scheme).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Who can tell? The colorist did a pretty crappy job with a lot of the Serpent Society members. Coachwhip and Fer-de-Lance (on a different page) were messes, Rock Python has the Unicorn's color scheme, and Anaconda... well, jeez. The artist made her a munchkin when she's normally one of the tallest members (and did NOT match her original color scheme).
    do you think that the woman standing inbetween Nitro and Kraven is supposed to be Viper? I don't recognize the costume design. but she has green hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The Serpent Society (or Serpent Solutions, I guess) are part of Zemo's new Masters of Evil:

I recognize the insect-lady from the Ani-Men, but who is the other insect-lady beside her?

I have to say, as Masters of Evil go, I could think of more impressive line-ups (even if they do have a lot of numbers).

Peace

I don't know much about them, as I am collecting Sam Wilson: Cap, so that is how I became aware of them.

So far, I like that writers are being them back to comics. Since everything has been pure Hydra for the past five years.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Since Cap doesn't really seem to deal with normal villains anymore I would not mind if they became part of Spider Man's rouges. Most of that team is custom made for a Spider Man type story. I mean these are just normal guys who want to get rich. They aren't seeking revenge or power they just want cash. Plus it would by nice to see Spider Man deal with some different types of villains once in a while.
    Problem with that is, spidey's rogues gallery is overstuffed as it is; and the he writers keep using the same 4- or 5 villains for cap.

[QUOTE=Nomads1;2658633]I recognize the insect-lady from the Ani-Men, but who is the other insect-lady beside her?

I have to say, as Masters of Evil go, I could think of more impressive line-ups (even if they do have a lot of numbers).

Peace[/QUOTE
    When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I recognize the insect-lady from the Ani-Men, but who is the other insect-lady beside her?

Peace
    Insect Lady #2 is Sybil Dvorak aka Gypsy Moth. that's her new costume; introduced during the Spider-Island event.

btw, I'd say that this is as impressive a lineup as they've ever had; considering that it includes most of the characters from the previous Masters of Evil rosters. it should also be noted that not everyone is pictured. Whiplash, the Wrecking Crew, Klaw, and Man-Killer are also members. pound for pound, it'd be hard to defeat any Masters team with Living Laser, Nitro, and Graviton on it.

Insect Lady #2 is Sybil Dvorak aka Gypsy Moth. that's her new costume; introduced during the Spider-Island event.
    Thank you. I have the Spider-Island TPB, but don't remember seeing her like this (in my defense, it IS darn big). I'll have to check it out.

Peace

btw, I'd say that this is as impressive a lineup as they've ever had; considering that it includes most of the characters from the previous Masters of Evil rosters. it should also be noted that not everyone is pictured. Whiplash, the Wrecking Crew, Klaw, and Man-Killer are also members. pound for pound, it'd be hard to defeat any Masters team with Living Laser, Nitro, and Graviton on it.
    Yes, the additions you mentioned do make it very much more impressive. Perhaps when my eyes hit the Circus of Crime and the Armadillo, it stopped looking. My bad.

Peace

I'm not a fan of racist villain organizations.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'm not a fan of racist villain organizations.
    The Serpent Society is an organized group of criminals who happen to have snake/reptile themed powers. They get together to pull jobs and otherwise look out for each other. They're in it for the money they are not racists.

The Sons of the Serpent are racists however. They are mostly ordinary guys who assault minorities and whites they feel are traitors. They named themselves after the snake that drove Adam and Eve out of Eden.