Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Houseofhick View Post
    I stopped reading X-men early 2000's but can highly recommend the Excalibur visionaries by Warren Ellis if you like a good Kitty story.
    Cool thanks! Will check this out. I am enjoying Kitty. i have only read her in the 70s and I hear everyone talk about how she grew into one of the greatest characters.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Cool thanks! Will check this out. I am enjoying Kitty. i have only read her in the 70s and I hear everyone talk about how she grew into one of the greatest characters.
    If you would like some good X stuff from the 90's then let me know and I will let you know stuff I enjoyed. Now I have Marvel Unlimited I want dig out my X-men reading map and start the journey over again.

If you would like some good X stuff from the 90's then let me know and I will let you know stuff I enjoyed. Now I have Marvel Unlimited I want dig out my X-men reading map and start the journey over again.
    I will take you up on that. Right now I have a huge list as I am working on. I am reading Marvel in order and am up to the tail end of 1968. But I am also kind of jumping around with the HOX and dawn of X books and Ms Marvel.

I am very interested in 90s Xmen. i loved the X Force series with Cable. it was a great read. So anything from that Era you like I will check out
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Spectacular Member

The reading order for Cable might be slightly out but it does roughly begin where I put it. There are a couple of double issues with these trades and it doesn't include the X-force road trip issues.

X-Force: Cable & the New Mutants
    X-Force: Force To Be Reckoned With
    X-Force: Under The Gun
    X-Men: X-Cutioner's Song Hardcover
    Cable Classic Vol. 1
    X-Force: Assault On Graymalkin
    Cable Classic Volume 2 TPB
    X-Force: Toy Soldiers
    X-Force: Child's Play
    Cable Classic - Vol. 3
    X-Force: Phalanx Covenant
    Cable & X-Force Classic Vol. 1
    Cable & X-Force: Onslaught Rising
    Cable & X-Force: Onslaught!

Spectacular Member

I will take you up on that. Right now I have a huge list as I am working on. I am reading Marvel in order and am up to the tail end of 1968. But I am also kind of jumping around with the HOX and dawn of X books and Ms Marvel.

I am very interested in 90s Xmen. i loved the X Force series with Cable. it was a great read. So anything from that Era you like I will check out
    I loved the X Factor issues because you didn't really have to follow the rest of the X line to know what was going on.

X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 1
    X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 2
    X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 3
    X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 4

He came back to the title years later so if you like the volumes above I will add the new stuff too.

Another title that doesn't need a lot of X history is Deadpool. The X Force trades I listed will introduce him and then I would highly recommend the Joe Kelly Volumes that are out or coming out.

Deadpool by Joe Kelly: The Complete Collection Vol. 1
    Deadpool by Joe Kelly: The Complete Collection Vol. 2(feb 2021)

If you want more Kitty stuff then check out the Excalibur trades by Alan Davis

Excalibur Visionaries: Alan Davis vol. 1
    Excalibur Visionaries: Alan Davis vol. 2
    Excalibur Visionaries: Alan Davis vol. 3

I loved the X Factor issues because you didn't really have to follow the rest of the X line to know what was going on.

X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 1
    X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 2
    X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 3
    X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David Volume 4

He came back to the title years later so if you like the volumes above I will add the new stuff too.

Another title that doesn't need a lot of X history is Deadpool. The X Force trades I listed will introduce him and then I would highly recommend the Joe Kelly Volumes that are out or coming out.

Deadpool by Joe Kelly: The Complete Collection Vol. 1
    Deadpool by Joe Kelly: The Complete Collection Vol. 2(feb 2021)

If you want more Kitty stuff then check out the Excalibur trades by Alan Davis

Excalibur Visionaries: Alan Davis vol. 1
    Excalibur Visionaries: Alan Davis vol. 2
    Excalibur Visionaries: Alan Davis vol. 3
    I am going to read all of these. Well most of them. I may skip on the Deadpool. I like his early days. But later he just gets way to over the top.

Spectacular Member

I am going to read all of these. Well most of them. I may skip on the Deadpool. I like his early days. But later he just gets way to over the top.
    The Deadpool listed is the early stuff. Joe Kelly also done a short run on the X-Men in the 90's.

The Deadpool listed is the early stuff. Joe Kelly also done a short run on the X-Men in the 90's.
    Okay cool. Will check them out. Are any of the Deadpool you listed have the story where he teamed up with Siryn battling Juggernaut and Black Tom?

Spectacular Member

Really hope you like the X-Factor visionaries......... Let me know when you get round to reading them.

Spectacular Member

Think you are talking about the Fabian Nicieza Deadpool that came out just before the stuff I listed

Really hope you like the X-Factor visionaries......... Let me know when you get round to reading them.
    Ive read some of the Xfactor. I enjoy what i read. So I want to read more. I have Marvel Unlimited so I dont think I will do the trades. But thanks for the suggestions

Think you are talking about the Fabian Nicieza Deadpool that came out just before the stuff I listed
    I will look into the ones you listed. I am not super great with writer names so I get confused as to who wrote what.

Spectacular Member

I will look into the ones you listed. I am not super great with writer names so I get confused as to who wrote what.
    I have MU so will list Xfactor in issue order later.
    Don't worry about the names........... Now I know you have MU I can really point you in the right direcrion.

I have MU so will list Xfactor in issue order later.
    Don't worry about the names........... Now I know you have MU I can really point you in the right direcrion.
    Yea it is such a great app. i should have said that in the beginning I am going to get caught up on DoX and Sword of X titles then go to the Xforce and Xfacotr. Along with my massive old AF reading list is the Cable Solo form the 90's worth it?

Spectacular Member

Here are my picks for Cable.....

Cable: Blood & Metal (1992)
    Cable: Blood & Metal #1-2

Cable (1993 - 2002)
    Joe Casey issues
    51-70

Cable (1993 - 2002)
    Robert Weinberg issues
    79-96