Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    He cloned himself so much over time he may not remember who the original was anymore. I like Sinister as a villain and his actual characterization is highly enjoyable but I wish writers or Hickman talked more about what his deal is it used to be the progenie of Jean and Scott but after Cable´s birth that lost it´s original meaning so imo he needs a new motive for the things he does besides being a chaotic trickster.
    There is no original anymore. Remember the X-men issue where sinister made an entire city of himself to fight the Phoenix? He is just dna and recorded memories. There is no “him” anymore. It’s why it doesn’t matter which sinister went with the team. They even have greycow foreshadowing it by saying the empath he killed and the empath reborn are not the same person. But nobody can notice so who cares? (Not getting into the resurrection stuff. That’s just magic) so the book is telling you. Don’t worry about which sinister was chosen just know that sinister will still be in the book no matter what

Extraordinary Member

I can stomach this 'new' Sinister but the apparent retcon in HoX as having this be the Sinister the whole time and not just a recent status quo post Gillen still bugs me.

Anyway, loved this book. Loved Greycrow at least being someone calling out the clones thinking they are the real deal BS. Love the change in scenery to take our merry mutants off someplace charming for a little field trip.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I can stomach this 'new' Sinister but the apparent retcon in HoX as having this be the Sinister the whole time and not just a recent status quo post Gillen still bugs me.

Anyway, loved this book. Loved Greycrow at least being someone calling out the clones thinking they are the real deal BS. Love the change in scenery to take our merry mutants off someplace charming for a little field trip.
    hmm i was thinking it was the exact opposite of that after reading the issue where he was confronted by nightcrawler
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    hmm i was thinking it was the exact opposite of that after reading the issue where he was confronted by nightcrawler
    Interpretation is our own, I am just happy to see it uttered to be thought upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Am I the only one who loved Mr. Sinister first, but not anymore? Ever since he clones himself and is more humoristic than a serious threat I dislike reading stories about him. Now at the start of Dawn of X, it seemed he was back being interesting, but now again we see he cloned himself and it's more a joke. I just cannot take him serious as a threat with all this.
    I actually really like this version of Sinister...
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Mighty Member

Pre-gillen Sinister was so bland. Other than visual, he had nothing worth remembering as a personality. The pomp and circumstance makes him stand out.