View Poll Results: WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE MARVEL EVENT?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Secret Wars 1984

5 10.00%
  • Atlantis Attacks

0 0%
  • Acts of Vengeance

5 10.00%
  • Infinity Gauntlet

3 6.00%
  • House of M

9 18.00%
  • Civil War

7 14.00%
  • Annihilation

16 32.00%
  • Secret Invasion

6 12.00%
  • Siege

5 10.00%
  • Original Sin

1 2.00%
  • Infinity

4 8.00%
  • Secret Wars 2015

13 26.00%
  • War of the Realms

4 8.00%
  • Empyre

5 10.00%
  • Other

6 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Secret Wars 2015. The event itself, as mentioned, was very very good. In addition, the tie-ins were both very very good as well as wildly different from the main event comic and each other. To me they're the best tie-in issues of any event, so if we're considering the total package Secret Wars 2015 is the clear winner in my mind.

Annihilation
    Infinity Gauntlet
    War of the Realms
    Atlantis Attacks
    Infinity

Most of them space epics, so I guess that's my thing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Boisterously Confused

My favorite thing about Acts of Vengeance was that you didn't have to buy every issue of the blamed thing to enjoy it. You could just buy your usual comic, which included enough side-plot scenery to tell you what was what, and enjoy watching your favorite hero trying to cope with getting hit completely out of left field. If you wanted to see the whole thing, those helpful corner boxes would tell you where to look.

I really liked Messiah Complex and Second Coming. The Build up leading up to them was really good too.

1) Operation Galactic Storm
    2) Mutant Massacre
    3) Acts of Vengeance
    4) World War Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    My favorite thing about Acts of Vengeance was that you didn't have to buy every issue of the blamed thing to enjoy it. You could just buy your usual comic, which included enough side-plot scenery to tell you what was what, and enjoy watching your favorite hero trying to cope with getting hit completely out of left field. If you wanted to see the whole thing, those helpful corner boxes would tell you where to look.
    Well put. I really loved Acts of Vengeance growing up and these are some of the reasons why.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The X-Men ones easily. Fall of the Mutants, X-cutioner's Song, Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire etc...

A Reckoning is Nigh

Infinity by Johnathan Hickman for me

Annihilation for me followed by Infinity Gauntlet.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

My #1 is definitely Secret Wars from 2015. Probably gets my vote as the best event ever.

Astonishing Member

While I don't pick up every issue of every crossover any company puts out, my votes are for Acts of Vengeance and Inferno. Acts of Vengeance purely because of those issues where The Mandarin hired The Hand to help with his reputation by turning Psylocke into a ninja and Inferno because those Amazing Spider-Man issues where Todd McFarlane drew all those classic Spidey foes turned up to 60 because of all the demonic shenanigans (especially Hobgoblin during his fight with Harry Osborn as The Green Goblin!).
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.