Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Saturnyne knew sword is infected with Vescora ,so I bet Jean and Scott have already been body snatched.Opal is screwing with everyone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Cyclops plan will either save the day or make everything go to ****, or maybe both. The only thing certain, is that he will take the blame.
    Like his Ecuador plan? hehehe oh boy that story can't come soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Foreal gave me Event Horizon vibes with the eyeless stare
    That’s what I thought too!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Incredible Member

What's the timeline on this? It's obviously after New Mutants, but that one has the Voltus Glade already created and Cyclops was there when the Voltus Glade was created but this seems to follow directly from the end of X of Swords: Creation - which is before the Voltus Glade was created.

Cyclops plan will either save the day or make everything go to ****, or maybe both. The only thing certain, is that he will take the blame.
    Either way i look forward to cyclops plan whatever way it goes. i think the "it might rain." is some sort of a hint or code, it really stood out to me. I also think some of the most important people to cyclops and jean are in this battle where they could potentially die for real and we have seen Scott show concern for ororo on several occasions recently so i look forward to whatever he and jean have planned.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Late to the party, but oh well.

I'm seriously hating the Everything-between-Creation-and-Stasis-could've-been-easily-skipped format of the crossover so far, but this was once again a solid issue. Really dug the horror movie vibe. That last panel just screamed 'Possessed Individual trying desperately not to wink at the camera'. Not really sure what to make of Cyclops' last line, though. The issue's baddies wouldn't talk like that, but neither would Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Late to the party, but oh well.

I'm seriously hating the Everything-between-Creation-and-Stasis-could've-been-easily-skipped format of the crossover so far, but this was once again a solid issue. Really dug the horror movie vibe. That last panel just screamed 'Possessed Individual trying desperately not to wink at the camera'. Not really sure what to make of Cyclops' last line, though. The issue's baddies wouldn't talk like that, but neither would Cyclops.
    I still suspect that something weird happened to Jean and Scott but in fairness Scott has shown in the Cable and X-Men series that he can sometimes be a bit corny talking to his kids. He's practically one step away from making dad jokes

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    What's the timeline on this? It's obviously after New Mutants, but that one has the Voltus Glade already created and Cyclops was there when the Voltus Glade was created but this seems to follow directly from the end of X of Swords: Creation - which is before the Voltus Glade was created.
    Two options either it's artistic continuity error or the Vescora roaming around the ship had already duped Cyclops and went down to Krakoa in his guise and what we saw in Cable 5 was a chronal echo of sorts like a ship data log that was transmitted after being pre-recorded. If it shown that Cable is also body snatched by Vescora would be crazy.I mean Saturnyne knows that Vescora is on the station and as Scott put it ,sent them there so that it could kill them.
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-20-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I still suspect that something weird happened to Jean and Scott but in fairness Scott has shown in the Cable and X-Men series that he can sometimes be a bit corny talking to his kids. He's practically one step away from making dad jokes
    Cyclops has made dad jokes. By flat out saying his children were mistakes. Not by being all nice and laidback.

Cyclops saying that they're gonna be ok is mostly likely just a reference to his secret plans eh, I'm not too sure how that scene is meant to be read as creepy
    Last edited by nandes; 10-20-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Mighty Member

Comic book readers like to be smarter than they actually are and over read scenes.

Characters smiling is OOC, because aaaaangst.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Cyclops saying that they're gonna be ok is mostly likely just a reference to his secret plans eh, I'm not too sure how that scene is meant to be read as creepy
    Agreed Cyclops now have access to a space station that has its own private portal to a hell Dimension with an army waiting to be unleashed. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already formulated several plans around how he's going to use that SWORD station against ARRAKO.

"They aint gonna see this coming."-Mal, SERENITY.

Fantastic Member

That reminds me of the solicit for X-Men # 16:

X OF SWORDS FALL OUT !

The Captain Commander of Krakoa made a fateful decision. There’s no going back.