Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Saturnyne knew sword is infected with Vescora ,so I bet Jean and Scott have already been body snatched.Opal is screwing with everyone.

  2. #32
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Cyclops plan will either save the day or make everything go to shit, or maybe both. The only thing certain, is that he will take the blame.
    Like his Ecuador plan? hehehe oh boy that story can't come soon enough

  3. #33
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Foreal gave me Event Horizon vibes with the eyeless stare
    That’s what I thought too!
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  4. #34
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    271

    Default

    What's the timeline on this? It's obviously after New Mutants, but that one has the Voltus Glade already created and Cyclops was there when the Voltus Glade was created but this seems to follow directly from the end of X of Swords: Creation - which is before the Voltus Glade was created.

  5. #35
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Cyclops plan will either save the day or make everything go to shit, or maybe both. The only thing certain, is that he will take the blame.
    Either way i look forward to cyclops plan whatever way it goes. i think the "it might rain." is some sort of a hint or code, it really stood out to me. I also think some of the most important people to cyclops and jean are in this battle where they could potentially die for real and we have seen Scott show concern for ororo on several occasions recently so i look forward to whatever he and jean have planned.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  6. #36
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,517

    Default

    Late to the party, but oh well.

    I'm seriously hating the Everything-between-Creation-and-Stasis-could've-been-easily-skipped format of the crossover so far, but this was once again a solid issue. Really dug the horror movie vibe. That last panel just screamed 'Possessed Individual trying desperately not to wink at the camera'. Not really sure what to make of Cyclops' last line, though. The issue's baddies wouldn't talk like that, but neither would Cyclops.

  7. #37
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Late to the party, but oh well.

    I'm seriously hating the Everything-between-Creation-and-Stasis-could've-been-easily-skipped format of the crossover so far, but this was once again a solid issue. Really dug the horror movie vibe. That last panel just screamed 'Possessed Individual trying desperately not to wink at the camera'. Not really sure what to make of Cyclops' last line, though. The issue's baddies wouldn't talk like that, but neither would Cyclops.
    I still suspect that something weird happened to Jean and Scott but in fairness Scott has shown in the Cable and X-Men series that he can sometimes be a bit corny talking to his kids. He's practically one step away from making dad jokes

  8. #38
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    What's the timeline on this? It's obviously after New Mutants, but that one has the Voltus Glade already created and Cyclops was there when the Voltus Glade was created but this seems to follow directly from the end of X of Swords: Creation - which is before the Voltus Glade was created.
    Two options either it's artistic continuity error or the Vescora roaming around the ship had already duped Cyclops and went down to Krakoa in his guise and what we saw in Cable 5 was a chronal echo of sorts like a ship data log that was transmitted after being pre-recorded. If it shown that Cable is also body snatched by Vescora would be crazy.I mean Saturnyne knows that Vescora is on the station and as Scott put it ,sent them there so that it could kill them.
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-20-2020 at 09:50 AM.

  9. #39
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I still suspect that something weird happened to Jean and Scott but in fairness Scott has shown in the Cable and X-Men series that he can sometimes be a bit corny talking to his kids. He's practically one step away from making dad jokes
    Cyclops has made dad jokes. By flat out saying his children were mistakes. Not by being all nice and laidback.

  10. #40
    Hi, Sage. nandes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Cyclops saying that they're gonna be ok is mostly likely just a reference to his secret plans eh, I'm not too sure how that scene is meant to be read as creepy
    Last edited by nandes; 10-20-2020 at 06:54 AM.

  11. #41
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Comic book readers like to be smarter than they actually are and over read scenes.

  12. #42
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,730

    Default

    Characters smiling is OOC, because aaaaangst.

  13. #43
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Cyclops saying that they're gonna be ok is mostly likely just a reference to his secret plans eh, I'm not too sure how that scene is meant to be read as creepy
    Agreed Cyclops now have access to a space station that has its own private portal to a hell Dimension with an army waiting to be unleashed. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already formulated several plans around how he's going to use that SWORD station against ARRAKO.

    "They aint gonna see this coming."-Mal, SERENITY.

  14. #44
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Cyclops plan will either save the day or make everything go to shit, or maybe both. The only thing certain, is that he will take the blame.
    That reminds me of the solicit for X-Men # 16:

    X OF SWORDS FALL OUT !

    The Captain Commander of Krakoa made a fateful decision. There’s no going back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •