Default Where the heck is Jim Gordon??

Man I really missed something, Bullock's the commissioner and Gordon hasn't been around for a while.

What the heck happened to him, I'm embarrassed that I don't know.

I think he just had his Secret Six brainwashing undone...?

Incredible Member

He was returned to normal in Hell Arisen, which also features a scene with Joker and Punchline that clearly places it before Joker War. This would mean Death Metal has to take place before Joker War as well. DC clearly doesn't want people to think about that, so some comics are just taking place in a weird limbo right now. Although I think Jim actually did appear in Batgirl recently?

To answer your question OP, he was infected by The Batman Who Laughs in the series of the same name, and went on to appear in the first arc of the new Batman/Superman as well as an Infected: The Commissioner one-shot.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    He was returned to normal in Hell Arisen, which also features a scene with Joker and Punchline that clearly places it before Joker War. This would mean Death Metal has to take place before Joker War as well. DC clearly doesn't want people to think about that, so some comics are just taking place in a weird limbo right now. Although I think Jim actually did appear in Batgirl recently?

To answer your question OP, he was infected by The Batman Who Laughs in the series of the same name, and went on to appear in the first arc of the new Batman/Superman as well as an Infected: The Commissioner one-shot.
    Yeah, he was in recent Batgirl issues. Barbara actually seemed to blame him for what he did while basically brainwashed, which seemed odd.

Talking

At home washing his tights er oiling his robotic suit?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Yes! I remember the Infected storyline, but thought that just went away. Guess I missed Bullock's promotion due to "Gordon being MIA as a dark matter puppet"

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Where's Gordon? Where's Alfred? So glad DC is finally able to tell unique and visionary tales like Joker War. That's a whole new direction and should bring in the kids pocket money. Meanwhile I'm over here buying Daredevil and Criminal

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Where's Gordon? Where's Alfred? So glad DC is finally able to tell unique and visionary tales like Joker War. That's a whole new direction and should bring in the kids pocket money. Meanwhile I'm over here buying Daredevil and Criminal
    I've never heard of a character called Criminal in either DC or Marvel. Who's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I've never heard of a character called Criminal in either DC or Marvel. Who's that?
    It's a Brubaker Image book. I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or genuine, so I answered lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, he was in recent Batgirl issues. Barbara actually seemed to blame him for what he did while basically brainwashed, which seemed odd.
    Not really she has blamed others for things they couldn't control. Bruce being raped by Posion Ivy and Dick being raped.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's a Brubaker Image book. I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or genuine, so I answered lol
    Genuine, I don't know much about Image beyond Spawn and Witchblade (which I only know through tv/film).

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Its an anthology series from Image that delivers constantly

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...d-Past)/page10
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 10-17-2020 at 05:03 AM.