Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Future State

I’ll pick up the two Green Lantern books, because I’m that guy. The rest, I just don’t know yet. This sounds like a “I’ll need to positive word of mouth” to dive into.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Is that Power Girl? And Bunker? What is this amazing team up. Is this in the JL title or the Shazam mini? I've been dying to see these characters again.
    The blonde woman is Stephanie Brown. That's why she is using the Batsymbol.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Black Label books are immune. Isn’t TGL going to be almost done by the time Future State starts? They’re probably going to keep publishing it so that it can wrap in Feb and then with March they can launch a new GL series with a new team.
    I hope so, because that would suck so bad.

I think Green Lantern will only have two issues left.

Conner is Superboy.
    No reason to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm guessing "Andy" refers to Aquaman's new kid but what is it short for?
    I always thought it odd she had a boy's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

If this is a few years in the future, short hair Miss Martian doesn't surprise me. Probably inspired by the Young Justice cartoon. Makes sense that Shazam looks exactly like he always does - though I bet Billy Batson doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So, I'm I the only one confused by how this is the "future" and we have older characters, but some characters havent aged? Like the Aquawoman in JL, isn't she currently a child? Given, I haven't read Aquaman, but from what I read she's a child still currently, unless I'm wrong.
    Yeah, Andy is the modern Aquababy. In FS Aquaman she'll be Aquagirl, and in FS Justice League she's Aquawoman. So clearly both books are set in different times. And so is Teen Titans, as the team don't look older at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    As for Future State characters reappearing, my guess is that Damian is the Future State Red X so that'll flow back and have Damian take that role in main canon since it honestly sounds like Tim is locked in as Robin and that new Wonder Woman I see her being brought into main canon as well. Everything else is kinda meh, I could see the Batman book carrying on as the surviving book like Batman Beyond and have it take that publishing spot and basically morph just as Beyond did.
    Yeah, that new Wonder Woman could end up being Damian and Jon's generation's Wonder Girl. I know it would mean sharing the mantle with Cassie, but that's no different to Jon and Conner both being Superboy. You may be right about Red X too.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The blonde woman is Stephanie Brown. That's why she is using the Batsymbol.
    He's talking about the Shazam page, and it's Power Girl II, Tanya Spears, not Karen Starr.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

You know what looking at the solicitation previews while some of the big giant titles like Superman world at wars or Next Batman are a bit pricer I do like that I’m seeing a decent amount of reasonably priced books at about $3.99.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Anyone know who the guy with the braids, and the glowing sword and pistol is? He is just under Swamp thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post

Anyone know who the guy with the braids, and the glowing sword and pistol is? He is just under Swamp thing.
    John Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    John Stewart.
    Interesting, thanks!

I'm kind of wondering where Hal is since he's not mentioned in any of the GL stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    questions:

https://www.cbr.com/superman-dc-future-state/
    https://www.cbr.com/dc-future-state-...universe-2021/

1.) Are this limited series like DCeased or is this the new "Main-Universe"?

2.) what happens to:
    -Conner
    -Cassie
    -Bart, Iris West II?

Jon takes over the mantle as new Superman (AGAIN), a new female takes over the Wonder Woman mantle and down right is a black female with blonde hairs who wears the Flash logo.

I have hope for Conner, since there is a guy over Superman, who also wears a Superman Costume and he has many features of Conner
    (red pants with blue top outfit, red S on black Shield), but he wears a cape....

Conner seems to be on the suicide squad team, for some reason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    It's Power Girl whether you want her to be or not.
    True, DC does own PG and can call any Mary Sue that name, but hopefully their bloodlust will carry over here, and some random monster eats her, thus solving the problem. Or...they can rename her and give her a new origin that has nothing to do with any version of the classic character. After all, random characters do sometimes get eaten by a monster when standing near Power Girl...
    Last edited by achilles; 10-15-2020 at 06:48 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of wondering where Hal is since he's not mentioned in any of the GL stuff.
    I wonder if he's hands off since he's in Morrison's court right now

Conner is...not looking good unfortunately. That goofy Johns era crew cut and I'm not really sure what's going on with that costume. He should always have the high fade and a jacket.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 10-15-2020 at 06:54 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Is this DC's answer to All-New All-Different Marvel?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?