Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Future State

Didio’s final revenge indeed. Gotta be honest, Titans and Flash Future State look absolutely awful. Doubt anything from those will be liked enough to get used going forward. Maybe I’ll be surprised though.

Also looks like Wally AND Wallace are dead. Guess we know what happens to Wally...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Didio’s final revenge indeed. Gotta be honest, Titans and Flash Future State look absolutely awful. Doubt anything from those will be liked enough to get used going forward. Maybe I’ll be surprised though.

Also looks like Wally AND Wallace are dead. Guess we know what happens to Wally...
    Unsurprisingly the franchises Didio torpedoed enough during his time at EiC were not spared during Future State.

Did Wally kill Wallace?

Looks like we’re getting more news: https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...400036866?s=21
    Couple other creators were teasing their books getting announced soon as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Unsurprisingly the franchises Didio torpedoed enough during his time at EiC were not spared during Future State.

Did Wally kill Wallace?
    Oh God maybe. I could see them going with that. Hope not.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

previews from Future State: Teen Titans

I guess Wallace is a true Titan now that he's got his unceremonious death. yeah, I'm SUPER skipping this one. Cyborg gets scraped for parts and Wallace is dead? yeah no, not even Red X can get me to read that noise. I'll just read the spoilers
    Dick is also Deathstroke now, which makes things even worse.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I guess Wallace is a true Titan now that he's got his unceremonious death. yeah, I'm SUPER skipping this one. Cyborg gets scraped for parts and Wallace is dead? yeah no, not even Red X can get me to read that noise. I'll just read the spoilers
    I like Starfire's ponytail design.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Ultimate Member

Who is Mark Price? Not the NBA player?

Wasn't going to bother with Future State anyway, but just a side note; Kori looks a LOT like Artemis Grace with her hair like that.

also, "Nightstroke" & Red X

the only thing I wanna see coming out of this is Red X, everything else looks like it'll be better left in the possible part of this "possible "future
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

That's something to take comfort in, at least. For those two franchises, it's a placeholder.

Might we see The Outsider in this?

Extraordinary Member

I have a feeling whenever the Bat-editors want to bring Alfred back, they’ll use the Outsider there.

Normally on gravestones you put a person's full name, but because they have Wally and Wallace they can't use Wally's full name if both are dead because you wouldn't know which is which, haha.

also, "Nightstroke" & Red X

the only thing I wanna see coming out of this is Red X, everything else looks like it'll be better left in the possible part of this "possible "future
    Buff Red X looks weird.

All these interior pages for these different Future State comics and the only new image for Suicide Squad isn't an interior page nor was it from Future State but a cover for a #1 of a new Suicide Squad book in March ...ugh.

Titans Academy ...maybe.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Future State: Justice League previews (we see Batman's face a little)
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-04-2020 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added color preview of the last page
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."