Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Future State

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Hal Jordan. But seriously, we'll have to see how it shakes out, but Superman goes missing, Batman is presumed dead and John appears to be on another world when his ring stops working. If WW is adorning herself with elements of her former comrades, I'd wonder how she gets John's ring. Hal hasn't been mentioned, so it could be his. Most other Lanterns are mentioned in Future State as being scattered across the universe.

I also have to wonder if that flash of green is simply meant to be a glint to get your attention or if there's actually a bit of juice left in there, which could be interesting. Maybe there's only enough juice in there for three wishes - I mean uses.
    Diana probably has enough willpower to use a GL Ring if she had to.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It already looks way better.
    What makes you say that?

BANNED

Maybe she found a backup ring?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    There's leaps in logic and there's leaps in logic that go over tall buildings.

Those actually wouldn't look bad on her boots.
    I have never liked wonder woman (the amazons), I think she is a very aggressive character with her own companions, and after Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, for my,wonder woman = psychopath. I know it isn't, but I don't likeppp it and I can't help but see it that way.0

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Interested in Yara Flor, Harley Quinn, and Detective
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    I have never liked wonder woman (the amazons), I think she is a very aggressive character with her own companions, and after Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, for my,wonder woman = psychopath. I know it isn't, but I don't likeppp it and I can't help but see it that way.0
    Are saying you its psychopathic to wield Superman's spine as a weapon?
    Last edited by Pinsir; 10-17-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

An explicitly darker-themed elseworld, one of which I can’t say I was a fan of.

Should I assume based off of Injustice Clark and Bruce are a bunch of temperamental five year olds ready to plunge the world into chaos the minute they come to a disagreement. Or given how often writers write their interactions with her that they only view Diana as a sex object

What happens to the DC Universe when this thing ends. We have special events December thru February. What happens after that?

Quote Originally Posted by captchuck View Post
    What happens to the DC Universe when this thing ends. We have special events December thru February. What happens after that?
    The mainline comes back. There will hopefully be some new series and new creative teams but it will be a return to the “status quo” at least in the short term. So Clark is Superman, Bruce is Batman, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    An explicitly darker-themed elseworld, one of which I can’t say I was a fan of.

Should I assume based off of Injustice Clark and Bruce are a bunch of temperamental five year olds ready to plunge the world into chaos the minute they come to a disagreement. Or given how often writers write their interactions with her that they only view Diana as a sex object
    Because of a 40-year-old comic, many see Superman as a government dog, because of injustice, many writers believe that without Lois, Superman is a psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not being a year long 52 issue event is a good start.
    That actually makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The mainline comes back. There will hopefully be some new series and new creative teams but it will be a return to the “status quo” at least in the short term. So Clark is Superman, Bruce is Batman, etc.
    And then they'll probably try to figure out ways to integrate the Future State stuff that was popular without replacing the mainstays.

I saw someone speculate on Reddit about Yara being re-introduced as a new Wonder Girl.

Because of a 40-year-old comic, many see Superman as a government dog, because of injustice, many writers believe that without Lois, Superman is a psychopath.
    Those claims seem a lil baseless. I haven’t been reading any mainline stories where the writers portray Clark as a psychopath in waiting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Those claims seem a lil baseless. I haven’t been reading any mainline stories where the writers portray Clark as a psychopath in waiting.
    for years lois has become clark's moral compass, enter the superman forum, what they tell you. but that doesn't matter, the reality is that a comic can influence the way you see a character, especially if you don't like it and the comic agrees with you, which is my case with ww.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Hold on: That's Red X, What's he doing making a debut in this
    They must feel as though it’s finally time to appeal to the 2003 Teen Titans fans.