Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Future State

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Wonder Woman’s story seems to imply Batman is either dead or missing.
    The stories take place at different points in time. Aquaman for example takes place when Andy is just a young girl while JL features an adult Andy. WW likely takes place after all the first gen members of the League are dead (or in the sun as may be the case with Superman).

Wonder Woman’s story seems to imply Batman is either dead or missing.
    That a promise?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Injustice Superman became irredeemable to me when he killed Mogo. Everything else he did but that was forgivable.
    Well, Injustice Superman became irredeemable to ME when he killed Billy Batson...for no real reason other than wanting to silence Billy for being critical to his plans. As soon as Superman grabbed Billy, Billy should have kicked him in the groin. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Well, Injustice Superman became irredeemable to ME when he killed Billy Batson...for no real reason other than wanting to silence Billy for being critical to his plans. As soon as Superman grabbed Billy, Billy should have kicked him in the groin. Hard.
    Yeah but that was after killing Mogo by that point.

Incredible Member

DC Comics is a business. If 5G tanked it is not like DC was going to stubbornly keep cramming it down peoples’ throats it would have just become its own Earth or something.
    It was believed to have been signed of by Warners who would get lots of other versions of Batman, Superman etc for their shows and merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I can already hear some parts of the internet raging from this.

I for one think it's cool though. Would have really preferred if Jess had a Future State solo instead of the evil Wally story. Oh well.

Extraordinary Member

I’m just confused how Jesse Quick could be Kid Quick’s Aunt, if Jesse is from main Earth while Kid Quick is from Earth-11?

And Jesse’s never had siblings.

I like it that it turns out Future Slate Flash is a legacy of Jesse Quick rather than another one of Barry or Wally though.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 11-02-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’m just confused how Jesse Quick could be Kid Quick’s Aunt, if Jesse is from main Earth while Kid Quick is from Earth-11?

I like it that it turns out Future Slate Flash is a legacy of Jesse Quick rather than another one of Barry or Wally though.
    Kid quick is from the multiverse not the prime earth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Kid quick is from the multiverse not the prime earth.
    So only Earth-11 Jesse in their Aunt?

So only Earth-11 Jesse in their Aunt?
    A little confusing, if that Jesse if from earth 11 shouldn't she be genderbent?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    A little confusing, if that Jesse if from earth 11 shouldn't she be genderbent?
    It depends - traditionally the answer would be yes but more recently Grant Morrison has had Earth-11 Carol and Hal not be genderbent and instead made Carol a member of the Earth-11 JL as Star Sapphire.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    damn, was really hoping it was a version of Wallace from the Multiverse. regardless, I'm interested to see how they handle a non-binary character and the character looks pretty cool. Wallace keeps getting hoed tho, let my guy be The Flash one time DC! that garish metalic silver future "Flash" version was atrocious and not a Flash in my eyes. I hope they at least give Wallace something during Future State.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Reminds me of The Just from Multiversity.

Considering that Jesse only recently escaped the Speed Force having been stuck there since Flashpoint, it's possible that Flashpoint - or the world fix at the end of Death Metal - altered the rest of her family. That way, they could introduce a main universe counterpart for Kid Quick.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman