Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Future State

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Okay so it's pretty obviously Tim Fox.

I'm going out on a limb and saying [hoping] it's Damian Wayne.

If this means that we wont have company wide events anymore I'm all for it. No more crisis, convergences, death metals, etc.

And the best thing, a less conected universe, some characters will be better because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I'm going out on a limb and saying [hoping] it's Damian Wayne.
    unless Damian suddenly has a deep relationship with Lucius Fox, that's unlikely.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of ironic that people were so hyped for Luke to be Batman when it turns out to be the one member of the Fox family people have probably forgotten about.
    People are hyped for Luke as batman?

I don't think DC speaks the same language as it's readers. They routinely double down on these things that readers complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    unless Damian suddenly has a deep relationship with Lucius Fox, that's unlikely.
    I'm still betting on him otherwise this is AK all over again with the nothing burger reveal

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    If this means that we wont have company wide events anymore I'm all for it. No more crisis, convergences, death metals, etc.

And the best thing, a less conected universe, some characters will be better because of it.
    How so? Because less people will be questioning why Gotham is still as bad as it is without any of the other heroes stepping in?
    People are hyped for Luke as batman?

I don't think DC speaks the same language as it's readers. They routinely double down on these things that readers complain about.
    I mean, there were people who are/were excited about it for one reason or another. I can't say it was a majority but there seemed to be quite a few people who wanted to read about Luke as Batman.

DC Future State and Generations events no longer connected

https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-future...ger-connected/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That a promise?
    No. He could be dead for some years, but he would return eventually.

I'm still betting on him otherwise this is AK all over again with the nothing burger reveal
    Given the Foreshadowing thus far has been it's a member of the Fox family, I'm not even sure where the idea it'd be Damian is even coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Given the Foreshadowing thus far has been it's a member of the Fox family, I'm not even sure where the idea it'd be Damian is even coming from.
    Wishful thinking, mainly people who want it to be Damian and Jon on the lineup. It’s not Damian, it’s either Luke or Tim and most likely it’s Tim given all the foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wishful thinking, mainly people who want it to be Damian and Jon on the lineup. It’s not Damian, it’s either Luke or Tim and most likely it’s Tim given all the foreshadowing.
    maybe it's both, we do know there are two aqua people between future state titles, maybe it's a battle for the cowl situation between the Fox brothers? or maybe Tim is Peacekeeper One, which prompts Luke to take up the Cowl. I kinda just don't want Tim to be the Next Batman, it's not a dealbreaker or anything, I'd rather it be Luke move up than Tim swooping in (so to speak).
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Considering how all over the place Damian and Jon's development has been, even in relation to one another, maybe it's fitting that they don't end up on the League together.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    DC Future State and Generations events no longer connected

https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-future...ger-connected/
    So, with the news that post metal DCU is a omniverse of sorts, I wonder if these generation one shots may be what lead us into that era. It's clearly a story spanning serveral timelines clashing and is supposed to be the brdige from death metal into whatever is next so it makes sense to me.

Some new informations about Future State apparently : https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-nation...state-special/

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Some new informations about Future State apparently : https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-nation...state-special/
    looking forward to take, I'm hoping we get a peek at the Outsiders roster (fingers crossed for a Duke to be on the team) and a better look at who else may be popping up in Future that i feel deserve to pop up in Future State (like Black Lightning, Damian Wayne, etc.)

currently following: