Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Future State

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I don't hate Supes Bats or Wonder Woman yet how many titles are based on them would be really an inventive concept DC remembers that there's more characters out there you have Aquaman, SHAZAM, Hawkman the JSA plus Wildstorm be creative DC use a character that's not wearing a S, Tiara, or a Bat on their chest.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    I don't hate Supes Bats or Wonder Woman yet how many titles are based on them would be really an inventive concept DC remembers that there's more characters out there you have Aquaman, SHAZAM, Hawkman the JSA plus Wildstorm be creative DC use a character that's not wearing a S, Tiara, or a Bat on their chest.
    Technically they did remember, there's a new Guardian, a new Mister Miracle, a new Aquaman and Aquawoman, a new Cheshire, and Drifter and Midnighter are in books.

It's just once again the focus is primarily on the trinity ...even in the future.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 11-28-2020 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I wonder if BL will end up flying with his lower half still lightning like Black Vulcan - bring things full circle...
    And I know the samurai look is more in keeping with Katana's original design, but it feels too clunky to me. Either way, it looks like it could be a really cool story.

If Tempest becomes Aquaman in this timeline, what do we think happens to Aqualad?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Ahem.

I'm sorry but is that G'nort?
    I'm not... strong enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    If Tempest becomes Aquaman in this timeline, what do we think happens to Aqualad?
    Jackson Hyde is becoming Aquaman. We have no idea what's going on with Garth.

Seems like the main "sidekick" is Aquaman's daughter as Aquagirl/Lass/Woman.

DC Future State | Official Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Not a half bad promo .

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

hell yeah! I like that promo. please don't DC this up, DC! if there is one thing that can kick this new era off right it's making sure this stuff actually MATTERS after it happens. the hype is sufficient, the story may or may not be there, but if they end up doing what the last regime did and start sweeping **** under the rug because it's not the result some person in editorial or in the leadership personally wants I'm gonna be irritated.

Quote Originally Posted by maxax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Ahem.

I'm sorry but is that G'nort?
    I'm not... strong enough.
    you may not be, but he is! look at them pecs bro
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-03-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

repost regarding Future State news:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    We might get some more news over the weekend:

Bem-vindo ao CCXP Worlds, DC Style!
    Friday, Dec 4th

5:26pm - 5:54pm GMT / 12:26pm – 12:54pm PT

DC Future State: Justice League Family: Hear what Eduardo Pansica, Robson Rocha, Tim Sheridan, Robbie Thompson, Geoffrey Thorne, Ram V. and Joshua Williamson are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! Why does Robbie Thomas say the theme of Future State: Suicide Squad is “Amanda Waller Wins,” and will Tim Sheridan reveal who else (or what else!) besides Red X will make the jump from animation to comics and be featured in Future State: Shazam and Future State: Teen Titans? Plus, an incredible first look at lots of Future State artwork before issues hit shelves! Moderated by DC’s Group Editor Alex Carr.
    Saturday, Dec 5th

4:24pm - 4:57pm GMT / 11:24am – 11:57pm PT

DC Future State: New Talent Showcase: Hear what Jeremy Adams, Meghan Fitzmartin, Sean Lewis, Giannis Milonogiannis, Paula Sevenbergen and Brandon Thomas are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! Who is Jeremy Adams talking about when he says “Death comes for us all,” and watch Brandon Thomas’ reaction when Megan Fitzmartin says “I want to make Tim Drake as sad as possible.” All this and more! Moderated by DC’s Editor Jessica Chen.

Sunday, Dec 6th

5:12pm - 5:40pm GMT / 12:12pm – 12:40pm PT

DC Future State: Batman: Join Emanuela Lupacchino, Stephanie Phillips, John Ridley, Mariko Tamaki and Gene Luen Yang for a behind the scenes look at what’s in store for the Dark Knight and his crimefighting allies when DC Future State invades Gotham City! Moderated by DC’s Group Editor Ben Abernathy.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

also, Future State Legion of Doom (Ultraviolet Lanterns still around, that's dope!)

currently following:

repost regarding Future State news:
    Hopefully I'll get more Suicide Squad characters designs, I'm very curious outside of Conner Kent who these earth 1 villains could be.

also, Future State Legion of Doom (Ultraviolet Lanterns still around, that's dope!)
    They look very cosmic to me, but that could be just the color scheme used.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Hopefully I'll get more Suicide Squad characters designs, I'm very curious outside of Conner Kent who these earth 1 villains could be.

They look very cosmic to me, but that could be just the color scheme used.
    They are supposed to be in FS: Justice League so wouldn't surprise me if they all turned out to be cosmic. we know at least two of them are cosmic: the Ultraviolet and the female Despero. the one at the bottom on the far left, looks like a Talon or some type of Court of Owls baddie hopped up on venom, so at least that one likely isn't a cosmic being. The other three I can't say who they are but the all blue one is likely a water being that's meant to be Aquawoman's adversary, and given her story with Aquaman Future State is a cosmic story (iirc) so that one may also be a space villain too.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-03-2020 at 06:56 PM.

currently following:

I like the new Despero! Some other interesting looking characters. New Amazo, Court of Owls Bane, and Ultra Violet Lantern. Not sure if the other 2 are legacies.