Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1109

Thread: DC Future State

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Basically, and this is how it works for all Possible Futures, Titans Academy is canon to Future State: Teen Titans, but Future State: Teen Titans isn't the canonical future of Titans Academy.
    I hope that's the case, because I really hate what they're doing with Titans and Flash in Future State.

Spectacular Member

This FS: Teen Titans #2 was interesting for the teasing to some events will come in Teen Titans Academy (I was expect more death, with Didio they wil be have more XD ). But i am not sure to understand something.

spoilers:
    The Riders was already possesing some host ? It was Red X who brought the Riders ?
    end of spoilers

This point is confused.

I like too the links do with others titles :
    spoilers:
    - There link then Raven will become The Unkindness we see in FS : Black Adam
    - In the splash page with the death Titan, we don't see Roy Harper. Interesting. Strange but i don't recognize the guy who look like Superman. Oh, and Aquagirl (Lorena) is dead in this timeline.
    - So Pestilence is Roundhouse, Death must be the future student we see in Teen Titans: Endless Winter Special because this riders use ice power. And no idea for War. Any clues ?
    end of spoilers

Excited to read the end of this crossover with FS: Shazam #2

It's almost over!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    This FS: Teen Titans #2 was interesting for the teasing to some events will come in Teen Titans Academy (I was expect more death, with Didio they wil be have more XD ). But i am not sure to understand something.

spoilers:
    The Riders was already possesing some host ? It was Red X who brought the Riders ?
    end of spoilers

This point is confused.

I like too the links do with others titles :
    spoilers:
    - There link then Raven will become The Unkindness we see in FS : Black Adam
    - In the splash page with the death Titan, we don't see Roy Harper. Interesting. Strange but i don't recognize the guy who look like Superman. Oh, and Aquagirl (Lorena) is dead in this timeline.
    - So Pestilence is Roundhouse, Death must be the future student we see in Teen Titans: Endless Winter Special because this riders use ice power. And no idea for War. Any clues ?
    end of spoilers

Excited to read the end of this crossover with FS: Shazam #2
    spoilers:
    I think the riders came from when they tried to access Roy on the H dial but, because he's not dead anymore, it let in the Riders. X is likely one of the students who were part of the hero seance we saw, maybe even the one who suggested it(?). that's what I've gathered from all this.
    end of spoilers

while I still hate the offhanded killing of Wallace and the Cybeast idea, I actually had a better time with this that I expected to. I do think it's a bit of a gype to not reveal Red X but I get it.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Grifters just fell waaaaay down on my rankings. smh this Luke is unrecognizable.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Grifters just fell waaaaay down on my rankings. smh this Luke is unrecognizable.
    Yeah that was actually really weird to me in this story, because he is very different then how Ridley writes him and comes off as nearly a villain instead of sympathetic like a man who finds himself in a hard situation and doesn't really want to do this.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

First comic appearance of Red X and they made him interchangeable with any modern day robin.

Where's the edge? Where's anything interesting that justified his spotlight? Disappointing. Hopefully, Titans Academy will be a more interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    First comic appearance of Red X and they made him interchangeable with any modern day robin.

Where's the edge? Where's anything interesting that justified his spotlight? Disappointing. Hopefully, Titans Academy will be a more interesting read.
    Doesn't sound like they used his cartoon personality.

Astonishing Member

Honestly the teaser that Titans Academy will explain the mess we saw in Future State Titans makes me think its going to suck.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Superman/Wonder Woman was alright. JL REALLY needed a 3rd issue because

spoilers:
    The Hyperclan sends the team to a fire prison planet that the previous JL trapped them on. The Hyperclan are on Earth-0 gloating, the JL argue for a couple panels, Jess realises he can just Speed Force them back home, they beat up the Hyperclan in a couple pages and got out for pizza
    end of spoilers

The SM/WW team had it easy. Just do a villain swap story.

I only read these issues for Yara. The personality seems consistent between 3 different writers where she's brash but has her calm moments.

Jon is basically 3 different eras. He just took over from Clark in Supes of Metropolis, he's still green when it comes to team work in JL and he's a seasoned hero in SM/WW.
    Supes of Metropolis wasn't that good tho. lol

Two issues is basically a teaser compared to 2 episodes of Teen Titans. The cartoon version was just an evil Robin so the writer barely had anything to work with.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

I don't think Future state is bad .Its really good.It tells you the end of the current and the new heroes its like the end and the begining. Think of Futere state like the changing of the Gard .I see a lot of people are confused by this? How it connects to the new slate of books coming in march, it helps by getting every future state bit you don't have to

Has anyone read FS: Immortal Wonder Woman? I'm curious if she's wearing a GL ring around her neck or if that's Kryptonite. (or something else)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Has anyone read FS: Immortal Wonder Woman? I'm curious if she's wearing a GL ring around her neck or if that's Kryptonite. (or something else)
    It is a GL ring but no confirmation on whose it is.

Mighty Member

why do you all hate future state

This event needed more issues to tell stories properly.