Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Power Girl, I would love to have Winnick & Baskin back.
    Zatanna by Dini
    JSA
    Warlord
    Showcase or Adventure Comics, something to showcase lesser showcased characters.

Power Company

JSA. Although I think it'll eventually come back.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Night Force. I love the idea of these (mostly) ordinary people on the fringes, bandaging their wounds after holding off threats out to Eat The Cosmos, watching the JL get a press conference, and thinking "That's cute."
    Tell me more about Night Force, I'd never heard of it. Did it feature different characters each time?

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    Tell me more about Night Force, I'd never heard of it. Did it feature different characters each time?
    Night Force was kind of a mystical Mission: Impossible. The center piece was Baron Winters, who sat in his creepy old mansion, Wintersgate, sending people out to thwart evil, often against their will. There were some recurring characters, but mainly it was a rotating cast, many of whom or regular mortals.

Incredible Member

JSA
    Doom Patrol
    Brave and the Bold ( with Nightwing)
    Titans
    Hawk and Dove

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    If you could revive 5 or possibly even 10 DC comics of the past, which ones would you choose?
    HEX (not Jonah Hex, but Hex)
    By Palmiotti and Gray, art by Ryan Ottley

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN
    By Karl Kesel, art by Tom Grummett

DAMAGE (New Age of Heroes)
    by Robert Venditti, art by Tony S. Daniel

STATIC
    By Brian Michael Bendis, art by Scott McDaniel

THE POWER COMPANY
    By Kurt Busiek, art by Ivan Reis

Batman: Dark Detective by Steve Englehart
    Brother Power, the Geek
    Captain Atom
    Electric Warrior
    More Fun Comics
    The Question
    Sonic Disruptors
    Tailgunner Jo
    Thriller
    World's Finest Comics (not more mediocre Superman/Batman team-ups but an attempt to publish literally the finest comics in the world)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackTerror View Post
    Arak, Son of Thunder. Dunno why, but always liked this DC Sword and Sorcery series.
    Good lord, a fellow Arak fan. I have brought up this awesome old comic numerous times. I'd love to see the original series collected. I am not sure if a new series would really fly, considering it's about a North American indigenous guy who floats over to Europe by accident and ends up killing folks with a tomahawk.

A new Swamp Thing series would be cool, but his Earth-god powers would have to be seriously reeled in. A return to the unsettling roots of the character would be good: the Un-Men, serial killers, forlorn towns with terrible secrets, and so forth.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

First act of business would be saving the recently cancelled Hellblazer by Si Spurrier (with Aaron Campbell and Matias Bergara on art)

(Once November comes it'll officially count as a past DC book!)

Quote Originally Posted by Englehart Humperdinck View Post
    Batman: Dark Detective by Steve Englehart
    Brother Power, the Geek
    Captain Atom
    Electric Warrior
    More Fun Comics
    The Question
    Sonic Disruptors
    Tailgunner Jo
    Thriller
    World's Finest Comics (not more mediocre Superman/Batman team-ups but an attempt to publish literally the finest comics in the world)
    Oh good call with the Captain Atom. What a short end of the stick he's got since the New 52. His most recent mini series from a few years back was incredible, and then nothing. I would love to see him have a monthly.

Secret Origins (I'm an 80's teen)
    Who's Who -- If Marvel can still be doing Marvel Handbooks ever since they started up again in 2004, DC can do Who's Who.
    Justice Society
    Sandman Mystery Theatre
    Secret Six (pre-Flashpoint continuity)

Incredible Member

JSA. I miss all the old timers, the Infinitors, the new recruits from the 2007 series, etc. It's really annoying how DC keeps trying to get rid of the team every few years. Got a feel that if Black Adam and Stargirl flop JSA will get thrown back into limbo for a decade.

Secret Six. The 2015 book didn't quite hit the spot from the pre Flashpoint book but I'd take it over the lack of variety DC has going on nowadays.

Demon Knights. I miss Ystin and that version of Vandal.

Sinestro. I really liked the team of lanterns that Sinestro acquired. Shame just Soranik as a yellow carried over to new books while the others went into limbo.

And then some cosmic title that isn't related to GL... like LEGION or REBELS or even Omega Men or something.

OMAC, either Buddy or Kevin, Im not picky.

Power Girl, her book was pretty fun.

Dr. Fate (Kahlid Nassour) This book to me was more like a more mature Ms. Marvel. I related to Khalid a lot and found him to be pretty interesting.

Earth 2. There were some good ideas here, but the execution was all over the place. I miss Val-Zod.

New Super-Man and the Justice league of China. I think I was one of the ten people who read this book, but I really enjoyed it. Kenan was a really interesting addition to the Superman family but now that Jon's a teenager and Connors back Im never going to see him again. That's really lame. This book had the only version of batman I liked too.