Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think a cape necessarily denotes what kind of Superman Jon is (I don't think he needs to move like Spider-Man) but it shows some kind of progression or passage of time with him.

I don't see Superman as being all that different from All Might. Maybe less hyper .
    No,I didn't mean Jon needs to move like spiderman.That would be weird. I mean Peter essentially moves like a creepy crawler.But,I want more alien+acrobatic(like nightwing) movement pattern for Jon.I took spiderman's name cause one of his selling point is his "amazing" agility.
    Sure agree,The guy is literally modelled after circus performers.Showmanship is the very essence of the character . Ofcourse,he can do cool looking shit.He was running on electric cables,clinging on walls,leaping tall buildings...etc before spiderman was a thought. Keep in mind,Flight nor the cape is the problem. The problem is the absolute mundane way it is portrayed. It's just writers tend to make characters with cape and muscle as bricks,automatically .
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-30-2020 at 10:09 AM.