Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

aw so much for my headcanon that Krypto will live as long as Clark and his fam. Great art though, would very much aprove that becoming Kara's new default look.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

My headcanon is that Krypto retires to a moon of New Krypton with another alien dog and they create Krypto, moon of New Krypton named after its founder, where super pets live. A Kryptonian tradition is to fly off to Krypto to find a pet (usually a puppy or kitten) for infant Kryptonians so they'll have a friend and guardian. i.e., The Goodest Boy begets a planet of goodest boys.

I love dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    aw so much for my headcanon that Krypto will live as long as Clark and his fam. Great art though, would very much aprove that becoming Kara's new default look.
    I'd kinda hate it if they made it her default look. I hope they stick with classic if they give Kara a new series.

Kara should rotate costumes. She was known for it once upon a time.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Kara should rotate costumes. She was known for it once upon a time.
    She was kind of doing it during the Andreyko run where she had the blue dress as her main costume but had that red and black suit with the hoodie that she alternated in, and I think she had a casual outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    What kind of person puts Krypto in the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Breaking up the blue mostly, so it doesn’t look like a onesie.
    Loads of better ways they could have broke it up

Super dainty belt worst possible choice

Just imo

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I really don't like the cape.
    A short cape just doesn't seem to look right. Seems like the shorter cape is a future state trend... as for John, I think he looks way cooler sans cape. Its been said before, but it sets him apart from Clark (in a good way).

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    Loads of better ways they could have broke it up

Super dainty belt worst possible choice

Just imo
    He has a big belt in the other costume.This one is just dceu costume.That's it.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, I'll be honest I was a lot more bothered by that panel than I should have been. I'm a grown ass man and I really did just stare at that panel with my coffee mug in hand for a good minute.

This is the darkest future.

BANNED

I think that when it comes to sensations, this whole possible future is contradictory. On the one hand we have the superverse comics, they all have a lot of potential, the gladiator superman is something I look forward to with great enthusiasm, but on the other hand you have the comics outside the superverse that mention superman.
    batman / superman: superman will be captured (what a novelty) and batman will have to rescue him, it bothers me that superman ends up captured every 5m, but it is a superman comic, the presence (although bad) is justified.
    immortal ww: ww faces a villain who had previously defeated superman, it is a ww comic superman does not paint anything, so why is it in history (even if it is a simple mention), the answer is very obvious, dc uses to superman to show how powerful the villain is and how incredible ww is when he defeats him.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    I think that when it comes to sensations, this whole possible future is contradictory. On the one hand we have the superverse comics, they all have a lot of potential, the gladiator superman is something I look forward to with great enthusiasm, but on the other hand you have the comics outside the superverse that mention superman.
    batman / superman: superman will be captured (what a novelty) and batman will have to rescue him, it bothers me that superman ends up captured every 5m, but it is a superman comic, the presence (although bad) is justified.
    immortal ww: ww faces a villain who had previously defeated superman, it is a ww comic superman does not paint anything, so why is it in history (even if it is a simple mention), the answer is very obvious, dc uses to superman to show how powerful the villain is and how incredible ww is when he defeats him.

Shhhh don't tell anyone I'm telling you this, but superman is STILL the greatest hero EVER

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

God, this book can't come soon enough. Straight up gorgeous.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 12-07-2020 at 10:37 AM.

I must admit I’m pretty salty they’re making us wait for solicits to see who gets the books. The one character I want to know the teams for more than anyone else is the one who didn’t get teams announced

I guess Bennet's not taking over Supergirl either (if Supergirl even has a book).