Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Nah he’d stream Suicide Squad missions on Twitch

“It’s ya boi Kon coming to you LIVE from Khandaq where Amanda Waller has sent us to liberate their magical artifacts for freedom! If you don’t think sending a bunch of loose cannon supervillains into foreign countries for personal gain is the best use of your taxes, make sure to vote out the following Congressional representatives who approved the Task Force X initiative: -“

And he would 100% be doing it just to make Waller mad too.
    This is my favorite post of the month. I wish you were writing this book now.

“It’s ya boi Kon coming to you LIVE from Khandaq where Amanda Waller has sent us to liberate their magical artifacts for freedom! If you don’t think sending a bunch of loose cannon supervillains into foreign countries for personal gain is the best use of your taxes, make sure to vote out the following Congressional representatives who approved the Task Force X initiative: -“

I'm oddly reminded of Young Justice: Outsiders...

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Now this is something i can get behind.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

See all it takes is a change of scenery amd company and ppl start getting excited to see kon again

Very curious to see what kind of unethical/ultra violent methods Midnighter is going to use to save Supes. They definitely acknowledge that he’s a Batman analog but also say he’s more than “just” that. Also that it’s fun having people who don’t vibe with the way Supes does things teaming up with him which I agree with. That can be amusing, very curious to see what the dynamic between the two will be.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Lettered preview of Sueprman Future State issue 1: http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...-metropolis-1/

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Lettered preview of Sueprman Future State issue 1: http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...-metropolis-1/
    Jon even has his own General Lane! He really is New 52 Superman .

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Finally,some intensity and kickass mentality.You know that line about "nothing brings me faster ...than a child crying out".Really is relatable for me.It reminds me of my aunt and now i guess myself.The energy is back,which i am thankful for.It does have new52-esque feel,though.But the covers give a tokyo ghoul vibes easily.I love jon's flight style.Hopefull,they make him glide and do more with the movements.dat leaping ice breath.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 12-23-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jon even has his own General Lane! He really is New 52 Superman .
    Pour one out for the Superbros we left behind, I guess.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Oh my God.
    I kind of like it.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Incredible Member

Huh, I expected to find it dull, but I actually do like it? Funny how they immediately position Andrej Trojan as more Lex than Lex himself, liked the way they're presenting Jon's position in this world, and the referenced final battle with Brainiac kind of hyped me up for whatever will happen after Jon takes over one of the books.

Astonishing Member

And there is cyberpunk (kind of).
    And Jon is Supebro-ish.
    Oh God.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    And there is cyberpunk (kind of).
    Well, kinda what happens when you don't have to pretend your fictional world is almost the same as ours. The aliens and supergeniouses can change everything.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Well, kinda what happens when you don't have to pretend your fictional world is almost the same as ours. The aliens and supergeniouses can change everything.
    Oh God.
    Oh God.