Mighty Member

Default Conner Kent look comparison Pre-Flashpoint-Rebirth

Hello,
    I have to say I really really really DIDNT like the Conner Kent rebirth look.

The look should be similar to the Kessel Version, BUT the Kessel Version just looked MUCH better according to me.
    The Kessel Version didnt have the spikes on the leather jacket, had long sleeves, no patches and different boots.
    I also didnt like the beard and that he was also looked skinny-especially compared to the Pre-Flashpoint Conner looks.

I have to say that I didnt like anything about his look in Rebirth.

The Francis Manapul Version of Conner was near the perfection for me regarding the hairs and face.
    He had a modern, cool, simple haircut, the face (chin, eyes etc.) looked absolutely perfect and he looked like if he finally became 20 years old.

For the body my favorite were always the Teen Titans one where he was around 210-220 pounds, very muscular.
    I also liked how they draw his face there, but the Manapul Version was slightly better according to me regarding the face.

I hope they return to the Teen Titans look and give him finally a costume on his own.
    Keeping the leather Jacket, but giving him a new costume underneath.

I am especially disappointed, because I loved the Pre-Flashpoint looks and the DCeased aged up Jonathan Samuel Kent for example its a nearly perfect design for me, so I am disappointed that they didnt use it for Conner (changing the cape with leather Jacket)

Your not the only one who is disappointed in his look(amongst other things), but I would steer closer to the YJ show, just add the black leather jacket to his season 3 look and he would look good.

Then fix his powers DC(a Lil of this, and a Lil of that)