Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Luke is in a story with Grifter.
    Oh well, just Kate and Harper MIA then. But even Harper has the Punchline book. Limbo-land for Kate perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    It was the future of an elseworld, as far as I recall. A small story from long ago, I think.
    Kate used the vampires but not to that degree, and fans didn't like it, I think.
    Considering the setup and fallout of that storyline involved Kate getting raped, brainwashed, vilified, and killed - you are correct, fans did not like it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Oh well, just Kate and Harper MIA then. But even Harper has the Punchline book. Limbo-land for Kate perhaps!

Considering the setup and fallout of that storyline involved Kate getting raped, brainwashed, vilified, and killed - you are correct, fans did not like it at all.
    Oh, it was because of that? Makes sense then.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Ouch that sucks. Why is DC so obsessed with rape plot? And my mother said that comics are for children.

By the way Damian is also once a vampire on elsewhere world. Now I need Batman as vampire to support my theory that Kane descendant is vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Ouch that sucks. And my mother said that comics are for children.

By the way Damian is also once a vampire on elsewhere world. Now I need Batman as vampire to support my theory that Kane descendant is vampire.
    This is why I'm wondering if Kate might be on team-evil in Future State, they've made her a villain in an Elseworlds before, and it seems Jason and Damian are possibly already there. It also potentially gives them an out for a replacement Batwoman, which is rude, but considering DC's track record with the character it wouldn't surprise me. Which is annoying.

Anyway, I believe Dick was a werewolf at one point. And I'm sure I heard somewhere that Batman was a vampire once, probably not in main continuity though.

This is why I'm wondering if Kate might be on team-evil in Future State, they've made her a villain in an Elseworlds before, and it seems Jason and Damian are possibly already there. It also potentially gives them an out for a replacement Batwoman, which is rude, but considering DC's track record with the character it wouldn't surprise me. Which is annoying.

Anyway, I believe Dick was a werewolf at one point. And I'm sure I heard somewhere that Batman was a vampire once, probably not in main continuity though.
    Yes, that is the case. Can confirm

Y'know, the Magistrate seems kind of Colony-esque and she was part of Dick's group in New Order...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, the Magistrate seems kind of Colony-esque and she was part of Dick's group in New Order...
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Either she's holidaying in limbo, or she's signed-up for Team-Evil because there were no spots left in the Hero-Team.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Dick and Bruce were vampires in main continuity once upon a time, and they had an alpha thing going on who gets to bite Vicki Vale. Don't know how they got cured. Maybe they shot The Monk again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Crane out of costume makes me think in an evil version of Milo from Atlantis
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Crane out of costume makes me think in an evil version of Milo from Atlantis
    Seems accurate to me, lol

Scarecrow is giving me Arkham Scarecrow vibes.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

I like the Batman suits

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh Scarecrow's cute!

Probably the most handsome Crane has ever looked in the comics.