Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Technically Batman 666 and DCeased are placed on Post-Apocalyptic Gotham
    The post I was replying to was talking about Totalitarian regimes in Gotham not Post-Apocalyptic. Damian has never been a totalitarian

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Even totalitarian.... Damian did it, Tim did it, Dick did it, whose turn is it this time?
    Not Jason's. His future Gotham was shown to be pretty peaceful.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Even totalitarian.... Damian did it, Tim did it, Dick did it, whose turn is it this time?
    Did somebody say Alfred?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    All the Robins have had futures where their Gotham is peaceful/crime free besides Tim. Some like Damian have more than 1 crime free future Gotham it doesn't mean that the next Bad/evil Batman isn't going to be Jason or Damian or Tim.

Any of them can be written to cross the line. The thing with Jason is that he doesn't ever qualify as heir to the Batman cowl so stories of him inheriting the cowl are... well just one.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

If you're talking about Countdown, I don't know if an alternate earth would count as "future". That said, the two futures we've seen during N52/Rebirth showed Jason either warring an endless, one man war against crime (Future's End) or like a broken man that could only provide support to Batwoman (Detective Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    If you're talking about Countdown, I don't know if an alternate earth would count as "future". That said, the two futures we've seen during N52/Rebirth showed Jason either warring an endless, one man war against crime (Future's End) or like a broken man that could only provide support to Batwoman (Detective Comics)
    There's the one in Mother Panic too, right? I didn't read it, but I remember something about Jason being ther in the last story arc for the second "season"?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    It's also kind of indicative of where DC sees the Bat-Brand : unable to spread out. That's such a shame, because it's the most populous Family of DC and they don't seem able to have them out of a pigeonholed "Gotham is just The Worst"; nowadays.
    The 90s really established that problem. The thing about the Bat-family is that, while it is easy to establish each character into his or her own "corner"of the DCU, it becomes increasingly difficult when it comes to event storylines/crossovers to bring everybody back. It is why, despite giving Dick his own city, they established Blûdhaven as being a 40 - 60 minute drive from Gotham. This allowed him to do his own thing and still be able to pop up in Gotham at a moments notice. Just easier for the creative teams that way. Look at the headaches they went through in constantly bringing the then world hopping Azrael back to Go5ham for major events.

The Flash and Superman families can get to Central or Metropolis in a instant.

Extraordinary Member

Simone Di Meo's Harley:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Simone Di Meo's Harley:

Harley flexing her abs .

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Simone Di Meo's Harley:

Yep, the future must be hell; she's still alive and kicking. Still not remorseful for all the psychotic things she's done.

Yep, the future must be hell; she's still alive and kicking. Still not remorseful for all the psychotic things she's done.
    Well, she's also a prisoner of the Magistrate and replaced on the Sirens, so some justice, I guess?

Do we even know if it's Harley and not some "new" Harley ?

Also, it's kind of sad that Batman's future State seems less interesting than the Super and Wonder FS books, because it's too concentratred around one event, instead of offering us a wider range of stuff to discover...

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Do we even know if it's Harley and not some "new" Harley ?

Also, it's kind of sad that Batman's future State seems less interesting than the Super and Wonder FS books, because it's too concentratred around one event, instead of offering us a wider range of stuff to discover...
    I know some people have speculated it's actually Punchline, but I'm not sure about that.

At least it's not Flash Future State with a homicidal killer Wally West.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know some people have speculated it's actually Punchline, but I'm not sure about that.

At least it's not Flash Future State with a homicidal killer Wally West.
    She does look like Punchline a little bit, going by her fashion style choices.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

I really like the new look on all of them for those issues. I like the idea. Can't wait to read them!