Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Category:...o)/Appearances

A plot twist could have it be this guy. Since he was the "first" black bat guy until 1986. Nothing says he couldn't be a Fox family member.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Category:...o)/Appearances

A plot twist could have it be this guy. Since he was the "first" black bat guy until 1986. Nothing says he couldn't be a Fox family member.
    Didn’t the creators of Batwing say part it was a homage to the 1970s Blackwing?

Extraordinary Member

We might get some more news over the weekend:

Bem-vindo ao CCXP Worlds, DC Style!
    Friday, Dec 4th

5:26pm - 5:54pm GMT / 12:26pm – 12:54pm PT

• DC Future State: Justice League Family: Hear what Eduardo Pansica, Robson Rocha, Tim Sheridan, Robbie Thompson, Geoffrey Thorne, Ram V. and Joshua Williamson are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! Why does Robbie Thomas say the theme of Future State: Suicide Squad is “Amanda Waller Wins,” and will Tim Sheridan reveal who else (or what else!) besides Red X will make the jump from animation to comics and be featured in Future State: Shazam and Future State: Teen Titans? Plus, an incredible first look at lots of Future State artwork before issues hit shelves! Moderated by DC’s Group Editor Alex Carr.
    Saturday, Dec 5th

4:24pm - 4:57pm GMT / 11:24am – 11:57pm PT

• DC Future State: New Talent Showcase: Hear what Jeremy Adams, Meghan Fitzmartin, Sean Lewis, Giannis Milonogiannis, Paula Sevenbergen and Brandon Thomas are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! Who is Jeremy Adams talking about when he says “Death comes for us all,” and watch Brandon Thomas’ reaction when Megan Fitzmartin says “I want to make Tim Drake as sad as possible.” All this and more! Moderated by DC’s Editor Jessica Chen.

Sunday, Dec 6th

5:12pm - 5:40pm GMT / 12:12pm – 12:40pm PT

• DC Future State: Batman: Join Emanuela Lupacchino, Stephanie Phillips, John Ridley, Mariko Tamaki and Gene Luen Yang for a behind the scenes look at what’s in store for the Dark Knight and his crimefighting allies when DC Future State invades Gotham City! Moderated by DC’s Group Editor Ben Abernathy.

I'm excited for the Saturday & Sunday panel! fingers crossed from some Outsiders art featuring Signal (and a better look at Black Lightning).
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 12-04-2020 at 11:02 AM.

So TT Nightwing isn't Dick, and spoilers:
    Donna, Wally and Wallace are dead.
    end of spoilers Welp indeed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    ...I'm so confused.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So TT Nightwing isn't Dick, and spoilers:
    Donna, Wally and Wallace are dead.
    end of spoilers Welp indeed.
    Actually, if you look at Newsarama link you'll see they make a strong case about this Nightwing spoilers:
    being Dick
    end of spoilers

Harley's been "independent" for a while now, but I guess a darker take might be a little refreshing...

Extraordinary Member

I think these are new Harley Quinn pages? They are for ants though.

Alright so other books from future state have already announced the creative teams for some of the books are continuing on in March, so I’d be on the look out that some of the writers on the Bat-family books will be creative teams.

Though probably not John Ridley, I assume he doesn’t really have it in to do an ongoing series
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright so other books from future state have already announced the creative teams for some of the books are continuing on in March, so I’d be on the look out that some of the writers on the Bat-family books will be creative teams.

Though probably not John Ridley, I assume he doesn’t really have it in to do an ongoing series
    So the new Nightwing writer is Andrew Constant? I never read his work before, is he good?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    So the new Nightwing writer is Andrew Constant? I never read his work before, is he good?
    That’s not announced, I’m just assuming.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I think these are new Harley Quinn pages? They are for ants though.

In that jumpsuit and with that hairstyle...Harley kind of is unrecognizable.