Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

And here are the JL solicits featuring teen titans: https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-future...vers-revealed/

If Red X is Damian, looks like he finally grew up.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    And here are the JL solicits featuring teen titans: https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-future...vers-revealed/

Here's to hoping Damian keeps the Red X mantle in present times. Robin isn't working out right now.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Pleasantly surprised at Bunker being on the cover.

I really don't get why people think he's Damian when Tynions new pet has a an x-shaped scar that looks exactly like Red X's X.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I really don't get why people think he's Damian when Tynions new pet has a an x-shaped scar that looks exactly like Red X's X.
    Tim Drake doesn't have an X shaped scar.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Maybe because his appearance is coincidentally at the same time as Damian's renounce of Robin title. And we know that Tim is Robin Eternal in Future State. Also because there's no possibilities that he's Batman on Future State, the only option left is.... the Magistrate. Which is unpleasant.

Who knows, maybe he will not appear at all on Future State.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    What he/she meant is Clownhunter a.k.a Bao Pham. I don't think Tynion is highly interested with Tim now, at least not like when he wrote Tec. Tim has little to none role on Joker war, with the exception of Harley called him duckboy, and he's temporary missing from any of Bat book.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 11-13-2020 at 11:22 AM.

New Pet. Clownhunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Maybe because his appearance is coincidentally at the same time as Damian's renounce of Robin title. And we know that Tim is Robin Eternal in Future State. Also because there's no possibilities that he's Batman on Future State, the only option left is.... the Magistrate. Which is unpleasant.

Who knows, maybe he will not appear at all on Future State.
    Still, one of the only things we know about the dude is that he was part of the Titans Academy that I guess is about to be created in Teen Titans. I can see Tynion pushing Clownhunter into a direction where he would join them over the next few issues of Batman. I don't see Damian joining the Titans again. Too much bad blood.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I thought it's just a haircut(on Bao).
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Incredible Member

Steph is going to kick ass!
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Maybe but I think you'd loose Terry's USP(unique selling point) of being the Batman of the Future.

In the present he doesn't really add anything and just becomes another batperson.
    What's the point in using an acronym if you're going to say the full version straight after, just use one

I'm going to guess the person that the Batgirls rescue could be Babs, since it sounds like they've been doing some hacking.

So Duke and Helena are both now accounted for. Rumors about Damian, Luke, and possibly Babs. Still no word on Kate (she's not going to be dead or the villain is she).

Tim is a self-resurrecting metahuman in Future State? Okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    I'm going to guess the person that the Batgirls rescue could be Babs, since it sounds like they've been doing some hacking.

So Duke and Helena are both now accounted for. Rumors about Damian, Luke, and possibly Babs. Still no word on Kate (she's not going to be dead or the villain is she).

that's actually hilarious. Tim Drake stans were whining for years that Duke was stealing Tim's "thing" by being smart and now Tim is blatantly just biting Duke's whole metahuman/immortality niche. full circle I guess?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

There's also going to be another story with Future State Batman in that months issue of Batman: Black and White.

Thoughts

- It's weird that people were all in discussion about Luke Fox as Batman only for it turn out to be...Tim Fox? Who hasn't even been in the comics in decades, but I guess that makes him a blank slate. Looks like we're getting a "standard" Batman story with him for Future State.

- Jefferson has gone full on god of lightning, it seems.

- Yeah, I'm guessing the prisoner with the "Batman Lives" message is probably Barbara, especially since it's in a Batgirls story.

- So we've got a thief, an android, and a plant woman in the Gotham City Sirens? More unique than Harley, I guess. Wonder what Selina will say about her relationship with Bruce.

- Naked mutant Professor Pyg...I don't want.

- Onomatopeai returns? Okay. Selina, Bruce, and Talia probably won't end well.

- Sounds like Bruce didn't approve Tim becoming the new Batman.

- Is Helena Bertinelli still Huntress?

- So Bruce's series culminates in a showdown with Peacekeeper One. Is this the "finale" of Future State Batman as a whole?

- Black Mask looks good in that fur cape.

- So before Future State Batman gets his "not" Robin, he gets to team-up with Dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    that's actually hilarious. Tim Drake stans were whining for years that Duke was stealing Tim's "thing" by being smart and now Tim is blatantly just biting Duke's whole metahuman/immortality niche. full circle I guess?
    It sounds less like he's a Metahuman and more like he's injected himself with some kind of variant of the Lazarus Pit to keep his body going. Does that make him a Metahuman?