Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Preview for Amazing Spider-Man #50.LR - Last Remains

It's already up. One nice thing about this event releasing weekly is there is no wait between the issue release and the next preview. LOL

https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/exc...-last-remains/

Nice to see the aftermath on Norman explored here.

Seeing Norman trying to make amends feel so weird. Even when i know that is only because of Sin Eater's magic.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Seeing Norman trying to make amends feel so weird. Even when i know that is only because of Sin Eater's magic.
    There was a Western called Gunmen’s Walk where Van Heflin players a wealthy arrogant douche who helps to turn his son played by Tab Hunter into a sociopathic killer. At the end, Heflin learns how much Hunter hated him, and Heflin is forced to kill him. Maybe that is the scenario that Spencer has in mind for Norman. Make him kill Harry as punishment for his actions?

Wait...didn't the letters page for #50 say these were side-stories? Because this looks pretty essential to me...not that I mind, I'm still getting it, but still.
    In either case, I LOVE the art! Federico Vicentini needs to transfer over to the main book for sure!!

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Wait...didn't the letters page for #50 say these were side-stories? Because this looks pretty essential to me...not that I mind, I'm still getting it, but still.
    In either case, I LOVE the art! Federico Vicentini needs to transfer over to the main book for sure!!
    Agreed. Perfect art for Spidey. Much better than 90% than the art we've got so far in ASM!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Agreed. Perfect art for Spidey. Much better than 90% than the art we've got so far in ASM!
    I'm hoping this is his test run to see how much he can keep up the schedule. So far, he's solicited for all of the tie-in .LR issues. That's pretty major, especially since he's brand-new. I'd love to have him match up with Gleason and/or Bagley as the second or third rotating artist (preferably the main artist if either doesn't work out).

Yeah, these. LR issues were promoted as side stories starring the Order of the Web, but looking at this preview it looks like essential reading :S

Gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed that that wasn't the case. I was looking forward to read about the team, but it looks that they might stay the entire issue as monsters, at least if we consider that the next .LR issue also has them as monsters on the cover.

Maybe it'll be a side story that isn't doing much for Last Remains itself but just to talk about Norman.

Yeah it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Yeah, these. LR issues were promoted as side stories starring the Order of the Web, but looking at this preview it looks like essential reading :S

Gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed that that wasn't the case. I was looking forward to read about the team, but it looks that they might stay the entire issue as monsters, at least if we consider that the next .LR issue also has them as monsters on the cover.
    If LR issues is about the "Order of Web", maybe they'll be cured and then they'll do shit in the rest of the issues?

Also what's up with the tongues? Just giving me Venom vibes here lol.

Considering that Jessica is inexplicably with the new costume, kinda expected for her to suddenly change costumes like Anya did from #49/#850 to #50 lol.

Also funny the issue is called "Fallen Order", they've been around for 2 issues, and the "Order" has fallen already