Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    I dont think Gog is gonna die, he just got put into the mix recently. Spencer is deffo building his own Spider-Family supporting cast here with the likes of Boomerang/Gog/Randy/etc in the same way Slott built one with the likes of Harry/Silk/Anna-Maria/etc

I do wonder when Otto is going to come back into the fold though. Seems like Spencer is deliberately keeping him out of the mix, minus his appearance on Kindred's **** list (when he was SSM), and in AMJ when someone yells "what the news said is true! Doctor Octopus is back!" When Mysterio conjured a illusion of him. Theres also the question of how exactly hes gonna be characterized, will he be back to status quo Otto? Or will be be more frenemy territory? Mephisto did imply his "evil from brain damage" was just a lie he made up at the end of the 2018 series, also it's hard to tell if him being on Kindred's wall was just an obligation due to the then ongoing series, or if he will have a role in the Kindred arc, as Lowe already teased Kaine and Reilly, that just leaves Otto.
    Not just at the end; Anna Maria asserted at the beginning when she realized "Elliot Tolliver" was really Otto that she read up on his history as Doctor Octopus and realized that the "brain damage" was actually just his brain and nervous system adjusting to his four new attachments, so there was no pernicious influence "making him evil," just him deciding to cut loose with his newfound power and take whatever he felt he deserved.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    That would be a dream story: Sinister Six war with the Savage Six and Sinister Syndicate with Doctor Octopus leading one.
    Considering how Otto treated the Sinister/Superior 6 in Superior Spider-man Team up, and the public knowledge that Otto was the Superior Spider-man, I don't see a reunion with that team working out all that well LOL. If and when Otto does return I'd rather it be a one on one conflict, and "it will be as it should, Doctor Octopus humbling Spider-man".

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    Considering how Otto treated the Sinister/Superior 6 in Superior Spider-man Team up, and the public knowledge that Otto was the Superior Spider-man, I don't see a reunion with that team working out all that well LOL. If and when Otto does return I'd rather it be a one on one conflict, and "it will be as it should, Doctor Octopus humbling Spider-man".
    I remember that. That was pretty messed up, and even he realized it at the end.

Astonishing Member

Great issue I just read it and i wont spoiled who even havent seen for a while come back in the last page, its great,

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Great issue I just read it and i wont spoiled who even havent seen for a while come back in the last page, its great,
    That last page made me quite happy, too . . . and also quite scared.