Default G.I. Joe: RAH cartoon vs. Bayverse Transformers

Every Joe from the cartoon, with all their vehicles, weapons, and resources, have to defend the Pit (which is supposedly on Staten Island and thus by water, but the cartoon never showed that) against an invasion of every canon movie Autobot and Decepticon, who have joined forces with their standard gear.

No 3rd party Cybertronians - so no Quintessa, the Seven Primes, the Knights, etc. Also, no characters from the Bumblebee movie since that's a reboot.

Obviously the cartoon Joes never killed any Cobras (aside from Wingman), but the Bayverse Transformers are also susceptible to human projectile weapons, albeit with a ton of firepower. The Transformers are 5 miles away at the start of the battle. Who wins?
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-15-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Personally, I'm giving it to GI Joe, I think they will have the firepower. The movies depicted the army could take out the transformers.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Extraordinary Member

The Transformers cannot survive that level of America

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

The Transformers cannot survive that level of America
    OMG, I was totally thinking of posting this too. I even went and listened to it, best version.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Every Joe from the cartoon, with all their vehicles, weapons, and resources, have to defend the Pit (which is supposedly on Staten Island and thus by water, but the cartoon never showed that) against an invasion of every canon movie Autobot and Decepticon, who have joined forces with their standard gear.

No 3rd party Cybertronians - so no Quintessa, the Seven Primes, the Knights, etc. Also, no characters from the Bumblebee movie since that's a reboot.

Obviously the cartoon Joes never killed any Cobras (aside from Wingman), but the Bayverse Transformers are also susceptible to human projectile weapons, albeit with a ton of firepower. The Transformers are 5 miles away at the start of the battle. Who wins?
    Wingman was a great character!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

give sgt. slaughter 5 minutes and a jug of gatorade and they are scrap.