Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Because what Elixir does is not only heal, he manipulates biological matter. That's what he does in the Five. Healing is just another use of his powers.

Also, Triage has to go through Crucible because he lost his powers on Rosencanny.

We have already seen Triage on the island. He was in infamous green cove picture.. Triage was watching Logans and Dakens play chicken with their claws.2020.03.25-05.13-boundingintocomics-5e7b912c2065b.jpg
    Last edited by Paleo_Rage; 10-15-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Preview looks good. I'm excited for this issue. So far I'm enjoying this crossover a lot.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Seeing this preview, I had completely forgotten that o--[A]--o is one of the sword-bearers so of course he's going to recover to take his place in the circle.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Man I miss Yu and especially his Apocalypse -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    We have already seen Triage on the island. He was in infamous green cove picture.. Triage was watching Logans and Dakens play chicken with their claws.2020.03.25-05.13-boundingintocomics-5e7b912c2065b.jpg
    Mutants without their powers can live on the island

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I think you mean this page from Marvel Comics #1000...
    Hey, thats strange (I forgot about this). How can Apo visit 4 coffins with his Horsemen in it while they all still alive and were all left on Arakko? Plot hole?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Hey, thats strange (I forgot about this). How can Apo visit 4 coffins with his Horsemen in it while they all still alive and were all left on Arakko? Plot hole?
    Wasn't this before Hickman fully fleshed out his backstory for the Horsemen? Plus the coffins could be symbolic.

Why would Triage be the only mutant brought back that would have to go through the crucible to get thier powers back. No one else we have seen depower and brought back has had to go through the process. More specifically Prodigy and the writer of x-factor said specifically he did not go through the crucible.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why would Triage be the only mutant brought back that would have to go through the crucible to get thier powers back. No one else we have seen depower and brought back has had to go through the process. More specifically Prodigy and the writer of x-factor said specifically he did not go through the crucible.
    Because that was the decree when it came to mutants depowered by M-Day? Prodigy is obviously a special case that Leah will most likely explore in her own book in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Because that was the decree when it came to mutants depowered by M-Day? Prodigy is obviously a special case that Leah will most likely explore in her own book in due time.
    That wasn't the decree. the decree was mutants who were alive and depowered had to go through the cruicble to die and be brought back otherwise everyone may be just killing themselves and taking the easy way out. It doesn't make sense for a mutant community to bring already dead depowered mutants back in a human husk just to go through the crucible and die to be brought back again with their xgene.

Especially when triage was not depowered by mday he had a cure forced on him and then was killed basically in the line of duty.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That wasn't the decree. the decree was mutants who were alive and depowered had to go through the cruicble to die and be brought back otherwise everyone may be just killing themselves and taking the easy way out. It doesn't make sense for a mutant community to bring already dead depowered mutants back in a human husk just to go through the crucible and die to be brought back again with their xgene.

Especially when triage was not depowered by mday he had a cure forced on him and then was killed basically in the line of duty.
    That's literally exactly what I said

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think they are just symbolic. Or that he assumed they eventually died. HoXPoX had already started, and Hickman showed that the Horsemen were still alive in life #9, so it's unlikely that it's a plot hole.

Mighty Member

You really doubling down... there are no humans in this picture. Why would he be the one lone human in a sea of mutants and not have his powers back? Make it make sense.

Triage died in Rosenberg's Uncanny X-Men
    Why would they bring him back without his powers?

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    Triage died in Rosenberg's Uncanny X-Men
    Why would they bring him back without his powers?
    Exactly especially when in terms of assault on a mutant this is as deep as you can go, forcibly taking their powers away simply because you know said mutant can self resurrect and then killing him. I still stand by rosenburg did him dirty. that action is actually what turned me into a fan of triage i liked him before but for some reason how he got did in that story really resonated with me. the sheer violence of it mirrors deeply to me what happened to rahne but in a different way.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.